• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has their Old Gateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
I still have mine, too. I thought that there was actually something special involved with that cake thingy like how important Tinymushrooms were in FR/LG.

HookShot

Shiny get!
I still have it saved as a memento. Since it's a once-in-a-game kind of thing, I don't ever plan on using it.

Maybe I'll send it to HGSS and carry it there. Show it the world, you know? I'll make a record of its adventures as it travels around.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I still have mine. It's just more of a novelty item to me.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Maybe I'll send it to HGSS and carry it there. Show it the world, you know? I'll make a record of its adventures as it travels around.

Hahaha that's awesome :D

Luckster

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!~
I have two actually. Moved my Diamond Gateau to my Platinum one during the great Pokemon/Item migration of September 2009. It makes me wonder....does Gateau actually go bad? o_O;

I'm ALMOST tempted to restart Diamond and keep collecting the Gateau and sending it over again and again until I have a lovely collection of 100.

PkmnTrainerJ

Yeah, still got it, much like I've still got all the TMs you only get once. It's a case of "I might need it, so I won't use it, and then I never use it" that often happens in RPGs

blaziken#1

blaze trainer
i got mine since theres only one i never got rid of it
and never plan too

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
just used it yesterday

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Still have mine. Not planning on using it, I'm a pack rat that way. Besides, it's a one-time-only item.

Ksi

Multi-Type Trainer
I used it...Needed something to heal me from Fantina's wicked ghosts. >__>

ninjaboy00

TYPE Wild
i havent used mine and have stockpiled from my other games and old save files im at 7. i hope there is a shop where you can buy them in HGSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.