• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who thinks legends should get eveloutions???

Skull-Kid

I don't think they should.

Legendary Pokemon are seen as Pokemon that have been fully evolved or complete as creatures(quote prof.rowan). I don't think they should evolve.

Then we'd have an "broken" tier and then all the "tiers r 4 queers" people would start complaining all over again.

Icy_Snorunt

Pokemon Coordinator
Well they then wouldn't be Legendary now, would they?

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Well the most of them are very strong already... If they would evolve, they would become too strong in my opinion.

projectaumaan

Doublepost much? And no, legendary Pokemon should not have evolutions...at least for now.

Radon

If legendary Pokemon could evolve, that would bring mass chaos to the fans around the world. The pokemon would be way to freaking strong. I say no, to legendary evolutions.

Emerald 2006

This is dumb. The answer is obviously not!
When ppl think of evolutions, they think of Pokemon getting stronger.
LEGENDARY pokemon are WAY BEYOND
the strength of regular pokemon Already!!!
There is NO NEED for them to get any stronger!

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
No if they get evolutions, then they should not be considered legendary.

Jkbrown94

Team Flora Leader
I think that the legendaries should stick to forms like shaymin, Girantina, and Deoxys. Maybe have a different form for some other legendaris.

LugiaRox

Flaming Donkeys
Let's say Rayquaza could evolve. When Rayquaza evolves, Rayquaza no longer exists. There is only one Rayquaza and thanks to evolution, no more that either.

just because ony one of them is found in game doesn't mean there's only one of them examples of this are rayquaza being in kanto and hoen, the birds are in sinnoh and kanto at the same time and in the anime there is an episode about a baby lugia.
The idea of legendaries evolving is possible but it would mean that there would be even stronger pokemon. so i dont think there should be evolutions of legendaries

Jkbrown94

Team Flora Leader
I think that the legendaries should stick to forms like shaymin, Girantina, and Deoxys. Maybe have a different form for some other legendaris.

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
How about if a regular one-off Pokémon that evolves into an Uber powehouse., which is unbreedable.

Wouldn't that work as a legendary?

Jkbrown94

Team Flora Leader
I think so. Now what about legendary baby pokemon?

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Didn't Prof Rowan already say that legendary pokemon don't evolve? Besides, they don't need to evolve anyway. >,>

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
It would be cool to. But I don't think they will.