• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who uses the cloning cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptile_rules06

Lucario rocks!!!!!!!
Why use cheats? It makes G/S even easier

pikachu65

I cloned hundreds of pokemon until my gold got deleted and I'm glad it did. I shouldn't have cheated so much using the cloning cheat.

Jordan Cleary

Rising From The Ash
I clone!! It's really good, I have alot of pokemon, I have not got the MB yet but when I do... Clone clone clone!

Kay

Ka-boom
I do, just to clone Masterballs so I don't have to battle the Legends.

I don't. Takes all the skill and fun out of playing the RPG aspect of the game, in my opinion of course!

Supergodzilla1

Elementary my dear.
I cloned some of my pokemon for laughs at some point. But now I don't.
Although using it on Lugia/Ho-Oh for the Aero Blasts/Sacred Fires for both my catridges would be really handy.

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
I used to back in the day. I might start cloning again, as I found it fun and intriguing.

B@nette

R0t0mu
Cloning? I don't do cloning, well what if it messed up? So I don't use gameshark/cheats.;419;

Missingnoguy55

Is feeling happy. :D
Sometimes I do cloning. Just so I have a second Pokemon that wasn't traded.

K-os

Bullet Punch
Only on crystal, if I need masterballs. I never clone pokemon for their stats, though.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
I used it to death in my first Gold file in order to get enough Rare Candies to get a Tyranitar. but I haven't done it since except to get copies of a TM or two.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

G-Blastoise

i used to clone my latios and my latias....

Status
Not open for further replies.