• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" Pokemon edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tail

How to play: This is Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Pokemon edition, on this game, one of the three "judges" will post a pokemon question like this:
What level does Zangoose learn FalseSwipe?
A.45
B.39
C.55
D.62
if the person who answers the question right, they are in the "hotseat" which is when they start winning (not real) money.If they get anyone of the questions wrong, they are removed from the hotseat, losing all their money.Then the next person who answers it right is on the hotseat. If one person gets to a million dollars, they will become a judge too. The money count is:
$100
$300
$500
$1,000
$5,000
$10,000
$25,000
$50,000
$75,000
$100,000
$250,000
$500,000
$1,0000
If the hotseater doesn't get a question within 3 hours, one of the judges will put up a new question. There are 4 lifelines: ask the crowd (other posters) Double dip (takes of two selected answers) line (takes off two incorrect questions leaving the right answer and a wrong answer) The Strike (saves you if question is wrong. USED AUTOMATICALLY!) you can use lifelines only ONCE, so be careful!
Rules: Games rules apply here, also the rules of this thread: 1.only the first THREE posters who want to be judges are the ones who will be chosen.
2. if hotseater does not reply to the next question within 2 days, they will be taken off the seat, and next poster will be on the hotseat.
3. HAVE FUN!

HALL OF FAME

Dittoman97
Igottapoo
Judges:
The Tail
CyberBlastoise
Corka Cola (might be a judge still)
Treeconator11
Gyarados151
Dittoman97
chihaya01

okay, I will be accepting the first three judges first off, remember judges, always one of you will have to be there within 2 hours!

Last edited:

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
I'll be a judge!! This looks interesting!!

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Can I judge? I so wanna do this.

The Tail

Okay! you guys are the judges (Treeconator11, Cyberblastoise, CorkaCola) ! now one of you guys (or me) will have to post a question...okay?

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I guess i'll post the first question....since this is the $100 question....i will make it easy....

Only one of the following starters cannot learn watergun.....
A. Squirtle
B. Mudkip
C. Piplup
D. Totodile

The Tail

okay...first question for $100

Which poke can learn silver wind by TM?

A.Giratina
B.Swellow
C.Sableye
D.Sneasel

The Tail

Correct you are in the hotseat now!

for 300$, what level is Rotom when you catch him?

A.20
B.56
C.15
D.12

The Tail

yup! correct! for 1,000$

where is combee found?

A.Eterna Forest
B.The honey tree
C. Nintendo event
D. Route 121

The Tail

Correct! for $5,000

how do you get a Kyogre on DPP?

A.gameboy migration
B.A cave
C. Cynthia
D. where Dialga/Palkia was

The Tail

...correct! for $10,000, I'll make them harder now! what level is Flint's driftblim?

A.34
B.58
C.60
D.52

Status
Not open for further replies.