• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Wants to Trade Pokémon? (1122)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Fair point. I suppose I don't pay much attention or care to it. At this point we've had thousands of episodes of Pikachu being beside Ash so it doesn't quite bother me but maybe I'm just numb to it at this point.

That's because you love Pikachu. Like me.

My favorite is Chespin but I can't help myself and not like the good old yellow mouse. Such charismatic mascot.

The COTD is really obsessed with Bug-Type Pokemons, even cosplaying like one of them. I somehow would like to see her interacting with Misty since the latter fear most Bug-Type Pokemons.

I haven't thought about that but now you mention, Koromi is definetely getting my vote as best CotD ever.

Now, I'll start dreaming about her completly destroying misty with an army of bugs.

I remember saying in another thread how it was odd that Raboot and Sobble never interacted despite being out of their Pokeballs lol

Well this episode thankfully proved me wrong! I love seeing their Older-Younger Sibling Dynamic it was so sweet and precious.

Sobble even made Raboot smile! That's a very rare occurrence

I really like the scene as well. Fits perfectly since Raboot's been set-up as a big brother type since his introduction. More of that, please

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
The battles last for such a short period of time that they don't even seem important.
Congratulations, you've cracked the code

The only PWC battles that matter are against characters from the games or involve a rank increase/decrease, which I hope happens when he reaches Hyper rank - winning to get into it, then immediately losing and dropping back down so he has to go catch or train his pokémon again

Ash's interior rank standing means nothing, hence why he mows through them like chaff

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Will gijinka characters be a thing in the show? First that guy from the Houenn tournament (mightyena), so, the meganium boy, the tauros dude and now Koromi. It's actually cool.

SEE, Ash? Instead trade your aipom, you should just get another and trade with Dawn, not lose yours and ruin its character (and yes, I know that trade's cirscunstances, you don't need to explain me).

Now, with heracross and pinsir, Go is one step away from the games' biggest curse: breeding.

Last edited:
That's because you love Pikachu. Like me.

My favorite is Chespin but I can't help myself and not like the good old yellow mouse. Such charismatic mascot.
Although he isn't my #1 favorite Pokemon anymore (this username was created by the 6-7 year old me after seeing the balloon Pikachu) Pikachu is the mascot of Pokemon so I see no reason for me to dislike the yellow rat, even if others find it annoying that he gets the majority of the screen time. Can't help but like the yellow rat for sure.

The only PWC battles that matter are against characters from the games or involve a rank increase/decrease, which I hope happens when he reaches Hyper rank - winning to get into it, then immediately losing and dropping back down so he has to go catch or train his pokémon again

Ash's interior rank standing means nothing, hence why he mows through them like chaff
Exactly my point. I don't see any reason to complain about Pikachu bodying some random COTD trainers. Even if Pikachu is "hogging" these battles, it's not like they had much focus to begin with. Hence why it doesn't bother me. His other Pokemon get their chances to shine in the more memorable, important battles against game characters or other important characters. Of course, it would still be nice to see more of them, even if it has nothing to do with having to battle.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
What a dreadful episode

Go had a perfectly fine pinsir he never uses and would probably be fine being manhandled by the creepy bug queen who loves getting touchy-feely with her pokémon

But nah, random pinsir in the last ten seconds so Go doesn't have to grow or change as a character

10/10 Typical Go Episode

Mew29240

The subs say that Morpeko is more or less freeloading at TRio's base and eating all of their food. They've tried chasing it out, too. Looks like it might not be part of their team for a while.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Now, with heracross and pinsir, Go is one step away from the games' biggest curse: breeding.

When Goh learns about breeding perfect IVs square shiny pokémon...

Although he isn't my #1 favorite Pokemon anymore (this username was created by the 6-7 year old me after seeing the balloon Pikachu) Pikachu is the mascot of Pokemon so I see no reason for me to dislike the yellow rat, even if others find it annoying that he gets the majority of the screen time. Can't help but like the yellow rat for sure.

He used to be mine too (he alternate with Raichu) but I still like him a lot.

Chespin took my heart and preference but there's still a place for good old Pikachu.

What's your current favorite, if you don't mind me asking?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I thought the episode was cute, but not ground-breaking. Koromi was a fun CotD & a good reminder of why I liked filler episodes in the earlier seasons. It was also a little surprising to see that Morpeko followed Team Rocket all the way to Kanto, though I'm hoping it'll eventually become a regular member of their team after its next two appearances at least.

Plus, one minor thing I loved about this episode was the reference to one of the in-game trades from Gen 1 since the girl traded her Spearow to an old man for his Farfetch'd nicknamed Dux.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Koromi went to Kanto because you can't find Pinsir in Sinnoh.

But you can? On Route 229? Or does the Battle Zone not count as a part of Sinnoh?

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Enjoyable episode.
This one was so much better than the 2 las episodes altogether. Hopefully we will be getting episodes as good as this.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Koromi went to Kanto because you can't find Pinsir in Sinnoh.

But you can? On Route 229? Or does the Battle Zone not count as a part of Sinnoh?

That ain't gonna hold up well if we see one in an upcoming Sinnoh episode

GhostTyper101

Ghost Enthusiast
Was annoyed to see Ash use Pikachu... again. Use Farfetch'd. It hasn't seen any real action yet. Or use Gengar who has barely appeared so far :/

Pinsir was really cute hiding behind Goh I can't lie. It was also nice seeing Goh in a proper battle using Heracross. His 'battles' are pretty much always just Raboot so I like the variety. The honey/sweet scent mechanic reference was nice, wish we did get to see some more bug pokemon in the trees.

Morpeko following TR is funny, hopefully that get's some character.

Overall a cute episode. A little surprised we didn't see a trade evo pokemon in the bg as an easter egg.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Just want to say Dorapion isn't a bug type it's Poison/Dark. It's pre evo is bug but not it, since I think TR's Pokemon was supposed to match the bug theme of the episode