• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Wants to Trade Pokémon? (1122)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Holy **** Goh's Pinsir is useless, seriously?? You're afraid of Meowth!?!? Throw the whole pokemon away.

Also this whole no battle bullshit doesn't even make sense because in the capture episode she straight up attacked Ash, Pikachu, and Goh.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Holy **** Goh's Pinsir is useless, seriously?? You're afraid of Meowth!?!? Throw the whole pokemon away.

Also this whole no battle bullshit doesn't even make sense because in the capture episode she straight up attacked Ash, Pikachu, and Goh.

Yes she attacked them but that doesn't mean she enjoys to battle. Just coz a pokemon doesn't like to battle doesn't mean it's useless jeez

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes she attacked them but that doesn't mean she enjoys to battle. Just coz a pokemon doesn't like to battle doesn't mean it's useless jeez

It wasn't a battle against TR though, it was defending herself at that point smh. ANY pokemon who is afraid of Meowth is useless lol. If you can beat Meowth, turn in your pokemon card, you don't deserve it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Only a psychopath would do something like that. :eek:

Haha I'm not one of those Goh is a psychopath people so this sarcasm is a thumbs down. I stand by my point.

J. D. Guy

Even if your argument is correct it's invalidated because of your patronizing tone. Try again but be more polite.

Anyways, I don't mind the quick battles belonging to Pikachu, they're minor battles so it doesn't matter.
Are you serious? As much as AuraChannelerChris has shown their lack of communication skills and tactfulness in tone, with everything they post some kind disrespectful sarcasm, you felt the need to ignore the wider context and defend them? Nevermind the very real and very frustrating fact of this anime forum community's tendencies to distort the events of an episode and maliciously misrepresent anything that doesn't fit their wants and visions (including within this very thread)? And you're worried about tone while you defend the tone deaf?

Icy-Snowflake

Only a psychopath would do something like that. :eek:
Now you can't argue that Paul was not a psychopath.

Pinsir doesn't really have to be thrown away because she doesn't battle. She just has different interests.

Last edited:

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Are you serious? As much as AuraChannelerChris has shown their lack of communication skills and tactfulness in tone, with everything they post some kind disrespectful sarcasm, you felt the need to ignore the wider context and defend them? Nevermind the very real and very frustrating fact of this anime forum community's tendencies to distort the events of an episode and maliciously misrepresent anything that doesn't fit their wants and visions (including within this very thread)? And you're worried about tone while you defend the tone deaf?
You completely nailed it.

People don't really care about accuracy at all.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Now you can't argue that Paul was not a psychopath.

Pinsir doesn't really have to be thrown away because she doesn't battle. She just has different interests.

No she doesn't and no Heracross doesn't count lol. She literally has done NOTHING, her interest is apparently doing nothing smh.

dman_dustin

Except I'm pretty sure the issue here is being condescending and arrogant to someone's perception as if what they feel has to be needlessly and hostily attacked for. In other words "attacked for having an opinion"

As for "tone deaf" I feel like an argument can be made that many people are guilty of that (including me) so saying something like "defend the tone deaf" seems to imply someone isn't "tone deaf" which I personally don't think is true or very rarely true

Ultimate point? People are going to have their opinion/beliefs on Pikachu being used here in PWC and will likely link it to JN030. But I don't think they deserve to be hostily attacked for it in a condescending way.

But people have their perspectives so I could just be absoultely wrong here from someone's perspective and I guess that's just whatever. Or in other words things are not nearly as black and white as people think (open to different interpretation)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Wasn’t Ash’s rank in ep30 901? Either he lost a battle between then and this episode or other trainer battles have pushed his ranking back, since it was 910 before the battle with the high queen.

Have you participated in a competition with ongoing rankings before? When I do my racing - and get back to it in the morning, I'm usually 100 or so places back in the ranking because players from the US get home from work and have their playtime in the evening.

That being said, that does make the mere 9 place drop a bit unrealistic though..

Nobody is surprised. People are annoyed. This is a recurring problem in this series. Ash has a nearly full team, but Pikachu gets most of the spotlight.

10 second battles aren't spotlight. If so, then you can't complain about Scraggy's performance in the Unova League, despite it being a 10 second-win on a Darumaka. It's just not an acceptable amount of time to be valued. Sure, I would've liked to see Farfetch'd or Gengar, but in the end I would rather watch them in a 3-minute battle with more tension.

Omg the essays

Omg the... I don't even know how to call your post. A waste of time and space?

HeartThrob6000

Certified Lover
I thought the episode was OK, aside from a few nitpicks:

* Another Gou episode second week in a row.
* The scene people seemed to be most ticked off about... The PWC battle. I didn't really mind Ash choosing Pikachu, I was mostly frustrated at the fact that it was so short. I would prefer they make the PWC battles a little bit longer, or not squeeze them into an episode at all.
* Scolipede and Drapion had no time to shine at all. Not counting when Chewtle and Wailord appeared, the Gatcha machine has been really underwhelming.
* James mentioning that Morpeko followed them to Kanto, which we never got any indication of that being the case prior.

Overall - 5/10

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I was only able to watch the episode today, I like Heracross a lot so it was pretty to cool to see an episode focused on it, and seems Go now has a Pokemon strong enough to be in PWC super class.

Bummer that Morpeko is the new Bewear.

No she doesn't and no Heracross doesn't count lol. She literally has done NOTHING, her interest is apparently doing nothing smh.

~Pinsir doesn't have to do anything, I always do living dexes ingame, 90% of those Pokemon aren't used in my playthrough, Go is doing the same, he doesn't need Pinsir to fight, he got Pinsir for collection issues, he isn't Satoshi.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Are you serious? As much as AuraChannelerChris has shown their lack of communication skills and tactfulness in tone, with everything they post some kind disrespectful sarcasm, you felt the need to ignore the wider context and defend them?

Except I never resort to this when talking to someone to correct them on something, even if they happen to be annoying to other people.
Oh, are you one of those people who doesn't pay attention to episodes? I'll gladly correct you then.

Like, criticize the usage of Pikachu as much as you want, it annoys me too, but if you're going to talk about a specific episode, maybe try not to spread false information and pass it off as facts? You should seriously be ashamed.
I don't judge people even if they're wrong once.

I don't make enemies. People make themselves enemies of others for lousy reasons.