• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was amped about Baby Pokémon? I know I was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPokemonKid

Pokemon Master
Who was amped about Baby Pokémon? I know I was!

Remembering back when the 2nd generation games came out I was so excited about getting baby Pokémon. I thought they were just the neatest little thing. But unfortunately that soon faded. As baby Pokémon are just that, babies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The baby Pokémon are growing up fast and usually they are in an egg so yes everybody excited in the most of the times.

*~Midnight_Sunshine~*

I was excited about them when they first came out, I thought they were all adorable. :) When I first got the game, I would always train and use whatever hatches from the Odd Egg, just because it was a baby Pokemon.

i thought it was pretty cool at first, but then its like "o, this pokemon needs to evolve to become useful" but they were kinda cute, i mean there babies, babies are cute

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After seeing how useless Togepi was in the anime (at least at first), I was a little turned off by them ^^;

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
i thought it was so cool when i got the egg you get in crystal version from the daycare, and it hatched into a smoochum. when i evolved it into a jynx, nothing could stop that insane high sp. atk

I never really liked Baby Pokemon.

Loved the additions of eggs though.

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.
I loved the addition. But I was more excited about eggs in general than the baby pokemon because while they were cute they were kinda useless until they evolved.

I liked them then and I still like some of them now. 'Though some I could do without. I'm looking at you Happini!

The 4th Kira said:
Agreed, though you appear to have changed your mind :S

There is a difference between Baby Pokemon and Eggs, you know? :S

ZFXZFX

I love hatching them, I would always reset for a particular pokemon. Most of the time I got Igglybuffs and Cleffas, that was quite annoying.

I loved when I got the Tyrogue with Blue pants. It was "Special" to me...I don't think I was very sure when it came to Shinies back then.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I was more excited about the actual eggs because of the early artwork which showed the pokemon's patterns on them. But when I seen they were just plain old colored eggs the excitement went down a little but I was still excited to get a baby pokemon. Elekid is my all time favorite baby pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.