• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was harder, Evice or Greevil?

Hardest boss?

• Total voters

Raikou77

Greevil, all his shadow pokemon were annoying.

Mine were easy to me. When I did evice, my Suicune and Raikou were in their Lv.80s due to me doing Mt.Battle twice beforehand for no reason :p

For Greevil, my pokemon were around Lv.70.

nap*

Yeah Baby!
Except for Moltres, which is my sworn enemy, Evice is definatly harder,
First he uses Slaking and Slowking which should be illegal unless in mt battle
Next his Scizor always gets the Boost from silver wind if I don't have a fire type on me

The only way my lv 48-50 team could beat him was because of Hitmontop's Endevour and

Zenobius

Fear him!
Evice, hands down. With Greevile, you just need to snag all his Pokemon. When I face Evice, his Pokemon are always 5-10 levels higher than mine.

rocky505

greevil is easier but evice took me like four days to beat him.

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
Evice was so much harder, I know that Greevil had those shadow pokemon but you get shadow lugia and you walk all over him. The reason ecice was hard was because A: The last match you had was vs lv50s and his were early 60s. B: He used a lot of OU pokemon and OU stratagies eg slaking+skill swap. The only easy way to pummel him is by completing Mt.Battle (eat lv70 Entei and Feraligater haha).

Dark Light

Beginning Trainer
Evice was so much harder, I know that Greevil had those shadow pokemon but you get shadow lugia and you walk all over him. The reason ecice was hard was because A: The last match you had was vs lv50s and his were early 60s. B: He used a lot of OU pokemon and OU stratagies eg slaking+skill swap. The only easy way to pummel him is by completing Mt.Battle (eat lv70 Entei and Feraligater haha).

I beat him before I beat mt battle...But Evice is so much harder...and weirder

AtlantianTokRa

Eevee Trainer
Evice is definately harder, greevil is just annoying

Greevil,His Shadow Pokemon Were Annoying.
I Had To Use Shadow Lugia To Beat Him.
I Kept LOsing Because I kept on trying to catch everyone
of his shadow pokemon.Which Failed So I Had To
Catch 1 or 2,Then Beat Him,THen CAtch Them Later On

DarkPersian479

Evice. You can use Shadow Lugia to absorb all the shadow attacks that Greevil sics on you, but you don't have that protection with Evice.

Not to mention the fact that unless you take a LOT of time out to train at Mt. battle in Colosseum, you will likely be 5-10 levels lower than Evice... and with Pokemon as strong as his, best of luck...

It seems to me that Evice was harder than Greevil. Evice didn't use ledendaries like Greevil did and that made the battle tougher. Also, there wasn't enough tough pokemon at Mt. Battle to raise your pokemons' level to meet evice's pokemons' levels vs. Greevil's pokemon.

Evice is way harder than Greevil. Not to mention the 4 trainers and Nascour before the battle didn't help. Nascour was hard alone.
EDIT: Wait, I forget. If you lose to Evice and continue, do you skip the others?
BTW I beat him a long time ago on my old file.

Last edited:

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Greevil was really hard.