• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Was The Hardest Gym Leader?

Who Was The Hardest Gym Leader?

• Fantina (Duskull, Haunter, Mismagius)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chili, Chilan, Cress

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Title says all. I generally find gym to be easy but Whiteney... That ******* Milktank was a cow from hell.

Dattebayo

Banned
Whitney, followed by Lerona.

GalladeX

Am I the only one that had no problem with Whitney? My Onix and Crocanaw curbstomped her...

Every single Leader that was hard for people was easy for me...Tate & Liza, Norman, Lenora...

But...I have one foe...

An undefeatable opponent, with impossible strength and tactics...

Candice.

I play by the anime rules, so I use as many Pokemon as the Leader does. I normally never have to try again...but...

Candice destroyed me. She ripped my team apart. It took me five tries to beat her, at least.

*shivers*

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
I don't know about any one else, but for me Clay was a mother***king nightmare.

My Pokémon were seriously under leveled. I think I had a Snivy, a Liepard, a Boldore, a Zebrastriker, and a Simipour. Of course, his Excadrill destroyed me the first time, even the Simipour. I fought about four times before I realized I needed to eveolve my Snivy and be a little more creative to win.

It was just tortuous

Professor Poke

Brock in pokemon yellow. Of course my pikachu was 10+ levels higher than him, but I can't imagine fighting him at same level.

I had trouble with the electric volt switching gym with I think Elesa. I was a tad under leveled and no ground poke. I would have picked up the crocodile dude but team plasma was using so I didn't feel like it. I forgot you could have gotten drillbur at the first cave.

The only other gym leader I recall I had trouble with was Clair but that was cause I just kept getting crit for some odd reason by her kingdra the first 2 attempts, given sniper yeah not winning those. I was also under leveled a little. I don't use revives in battle cause that's just lame I'd rather lose. Just imagine if the computer did that to us.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
Whitney in Gen II.
That Miltank made me cry, spamming Rollout and Milk Drink...
I say in Gen II because I find her a lot easier in Gen IV. :p

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Tate and liza were quite hard because i had blaziken as my main fighter, and that claydol was mega bulky...with recover.

xEthereal

Birds of Prey > You
Clay was somewhat difficult, but to me it was more of a fun challenge. I enjoyed it a lot, we kept knocking each other out until it was my Samurott vs his Excadrill. Damn good fight, I barely won.

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Whitney for sure. Back in the days of Gold and Silver, Miltank's Stomp seemed almost like a guaranteed flinch, and Milk Drink made her last forever. Rollout gained power and... reset game and try again.

Yep, Whitney was a real pain. To memory Brock's Onix was pretty tough, particularly with Charmander.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
It seems like whiteneys stomp hits 60% of the time, It spam milkdrink to restore HP, Rollout just get stonger & stronger, .....I just hate that thing. It was Waaaaayyyyy to bulky & fast for that early in game. If you had & over leveled Quilava you could beat her though. Kingdra was a mess too... I dont recall kingra being THAT bulky...

Mrpuc

Shocked!
Whitney was the bain of my life... that milktank was a beast.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I had great difficulty with.... Volkner. Fighting an Electric gym with a Palkia, Empoleon, Glaceon, Luxray, etc is harder than it looks!

Mister_SGG

Clair always gives me trouble with her Kingdra because it's type is so ****ing awesome. And I'm too busy staring at her ***.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Clair always gives me trouble with her Kingdra because it's type is so ****ing awesome. And I'm too busy staring at her ***.

Wait, your avatar is a girl.... are you male, or female? lol. Yah, Clai is kinda hot... *blushes* Volkner was hard for me.,