• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your favorite Elite Four member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Milotic

Who was your favorite Elite Four member in R/B/Y? Mine personally was Lorelei because she was so cool with her ice type Pokemon, and she just seemed like a mellow trainer. :3 That is one of the reasons why I have her old sprite as my avatars. :)

Aptenodytes

My favorite Elite Four member was Agatha. She seemed like an old hag in the game, talking about how "Pokemon are meant for fighting," which I liked since it gave her an actual character rather than a "I'm powerful. You won't win!" type of personality like the others. I admire her Pokemon choice, and her strategy of Hypnosis + Dream Eater (my favorite combination of moves in the first generation).

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Lorelei/Prima was my favorite Elite four member, I loved her icy style and pokemon, and how she seemed so calm and cool as ice under stress.

I also Liked Bruno, just because he was particularly hard for my team and I liked battling someone I was at a disadvantage at.

Sapphire Milotic

Lol, it actually took me a while to defeat Lorelei since I used practically water Pokemon, but I defeated Bruno with ease. xD

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
My favorite one is Lance. Its probably becuase he has Dragon-type pokemons like Dragonite. And becuase he's the final member of the E4, which means that he's likely the hardest one(Unless you have an Ice-type.).

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Yeah my favorite elite 4 member would have to be Lance too. I love dragon and flying type pokemon...also he's an awesome trainer even thought he's quite the hardest in the elite four ^^

Edit ~ Rank up! :]

Agatha is great, both in skill and personality. She has the coolest type in the 1st Gen (Ghost) and is usually a big challenge during a person's first run of the E4. While she is usually described as an old hag, it doesn't detract from her personality (She is one of the few characters which actually has one). Bruno on the other hand... I thought that cavemen had died out...

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
My favorite would have to be Agatha. Her personality is a laugh xD. Her ghost pokemon are pretty tough to beat, as well.

Pokelight_Admin

My favorite elite-four member was Lance. I remember back in the old day when Lance was one of the most popular characters. Lance use to be my favorite character mainly because of his Dragon pokemon. I came to Like Agatha in the 3rd generation.

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Agatha lol. I liked her, you don't normally see a very strong elderly lady, and Agatha was just awesome. xD

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
It was definitely Agatha, I like her philosophy. Besides she was a great challenge.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Agatha, since she's a psychotic old lady.

Win.

Well, I loved battling Lance and your rival.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Although she was a tiny bit hard, Lapras rocks, so I have to say Lorelei.

Status
Not open for further replies.