• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Eeveelution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer ftw

Caterpie Trainer
Jolteon on Yellow. Never used it though.

Genis94

Eeveevolution Maniac
Flareon XD

Usagi

Vaporeon.

I started with Bulbasaur, and used Pikachu as my Electric type for the team.
Felt like my team needed a Water type pokemon at the time (despite the Gym in that city being Grass. lol)

MustGetPlatinum

Flareon on Yellow. It kinda sucked because I gave it to the Day Care man, and he made it forget Bite! It was its best move!
What also sucked was that I almost expected for his moveset to totally change to a fire type xD

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
Mine was a Jolteon that I never used.

TrainerCasey

~Johto Fanatic~
I sometimes turned it into Flareon to beat Erika but most of the time, I evolved it into Jolteon...Disadvantage on almost every gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.