• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Level 100?

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Charizard,my first pokemon.

Ryuartyi

PMD Enthusiast
After ten years of playing Pokémon, I have never got anyone on my team to level 100.

My Empoleon is the closest at level 70 on my Diamond cartridge.

I have the level 100 Japanese Regigigas from the 11th movie promotion, but that doesn't count.

Dawn's Paul

bad hair day...
I don't remember what came first, my Swampert in RS or my Blastoise in FRLG...

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
I never had a lv. 100.... highest is lv. 95 Pachirisu on Diamond (cute eh?). His mane was Pachi. I was very imaginative with names, he used to gimme TM 26s. and I was like lolz haha.

Last edited:

Itoshii

I think mine was Blastoise in Red.

zcr7

Be Happy. Be Smart.
Mewtwo in Firered.

Dragom master Tryce

I've never got a lv.100 since red, useing the rare candy cheat. I always end up getting bored an' starting again before getting that far.
My lv. 85 charizard was my closest, then my dad accidentally threw the game out when my SP broke :(

Riversong

Buggy down.
Swampert on my first sapphire game. I've restarted several times now, but before doing so I sent most of my pokemon (including Muddy the Swampert) to Diamond, and then to the Ranch.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Blastoise in Blue.
W/o the Rarecandy glitch too.
That's my only lv100 xD
I got Typhlosion close at 97 or so, but the battery died
And my rayquaza is at like, 94 in Emerald

Torosiken

This is a title.
Mine is typhlosion from silver! ^_^
then Lugia and Pikachu. After that Ho-oh and Espeon. Naw raising suicune

giradialkia

My Typhlosion in Silver, it was actually the only thing i ever needed in battles... (Then after a while, the internal save battery wasted....)