• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Level 100?

Torosiken

This is a title.
Mine is typhlosion from silver! ^_^
then Lugia and Pikachu. After that Ho-oh and Espeon. Naw raising suicune

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
A Gyarados on blue, if I remember correctly..... unless it was traded from someone....

My next lvl 100 was a Starmie:

x/x/x/31/x/31

Starmie @ Modest
Natural Cure
252 Sp Att/252 Spd/6 HP
~Surf
~Psychic
~Thunderbolt
~Ice Beam

Up for trade by the way, PM me.

Blaziken in Sapphire.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Mine was Venusaur in Red, because it was the only thing I ever used. It was like, level 80 or above by the end of the elite four, then I just fought them a few dozen times to get it up. Only level 100 I ever had.

Saberu

A... surskit. that's right, I raised a surskit to level 100.

Oh, you mean without rare candies? XD That would be my wonderful shaymin. :D

Profesco

gone gently
My very first Pokemon ever, of course, my Yellow version Pikachu. I had that guy to level 100 when the rest of my team were still in their 70s. It could take out Lance's Dragonite with a single Thunder, oh yeah! XD

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
Mine was Typhlosion in Gold.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
A team of six level 100 igglybuffs in Gold. Obtained via gameshark.

Torterra was the first I ever trained to level 100.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
It was a Sceptile in Emerald Version.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Blaziken was my first offical Lv.100 from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. I trained it and used it in battle so much in RSE, Colo/XD, and way before D/P.

But back then, I had 5 Pokemon on my team that were Lv.100: Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Articuno, Mewtwo. My Pikachu was just at Lv.50.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I raised Butterfree to level 100 in pokemon Red. Then possibly Ampharos in either gold or silver( I could be wrong about ampharos.)

burninator59

Raised a Blaziken with Rare Candies. Realized it was way cheap. Stopped at 96.
Then I vowed to actually raise a Blaziken to 100. I started a new game and did it! It took forever though.