• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Level 100?

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
Typhlosion. I lost my Silver version shortly after that though.

Ghostuser

Rock on Rivals
My first level 100 was my Ampharos when I played Silver and I was 7. Unfortunately, my cousin broke into my game and released him from the box. D: Dang that sucked.

Last edited:

SugarPillsRaikou

Raikou ate you.Yeah.
My first pokemon was cyndaquil and he became a butt-kickin' lv 100 Typhlosion
He is on crystal
We've beat the elite 4 364 times =)
We've beat ash (red,depends on what you think) 78 times

Typhlosion on my Gold version was my first level 100, and I remember sort of racing my brother to see which one of us could train our starter to Lv. 100 the fastest. When my brother got Crystal when it first came out, I wanted a Pokemon game for my Game Boy Color. My family took a trip to Toys R Us and bought some random cheap stuff, and I was able to get Gold a few days after my brother's Crystal version arrived. He chose Cyndaquil as his starter and so did I, since I thought it looked the coolest. Once both of us defeated Clair at Blackthorn City, we raced to have the strongest team, and eventually to have the first level 100.

Penguinist Trainer

Empoleon was my 1st level 100 pokemon. It's my favorite pokemon, so I really made the effort to max out its experience.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Torterra on diamond.... I think I was in the elite four when it happend...
I'm proud That It's at level 100 However I have another Level 100 in my diamond which is Crobat. I did it Alone Because i hate cheating and I hate AR never want to use it or own it.

Saberu

My first level 100 Pokémon was a shaymin.
I caught and raised her from level 30 without hacked candies.
I still have her. :3

Eh... this is so ironic, considering the post above. ^^;

Last edited:

gleamingxxpidgeot

Flying Type Master
My Empoleon in Pearl, I beat the Elite four 15 times with just Empoleon and then battled a random Purugly to do it.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Charizard on FireRed.