• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Level 100?

Supernova

/Blue Flames
I searched around for a thread like this, couldn't find one, thought I should make one... it would be interesting to see the responses. Couldn't decide which generation to post it in, so I just put it in general. So...

Who was your first Level 100? Mine was a Kadabra. I wanted an Alakazam, but I didn't get the concept of trading to make evolving. I was like, 7.

Raikou_fan

Mine was my Typlosion on Gold. I spent forever in that mountain at the end of the game to get it. Took forever, but it was well worth it!

Shadow chaser

Holla Front!
Mine was my Pigeot, it knows Fly so I always carry it around and it levels up quick! O and it's in my FR

muumajii23

Blastoise on the original Red. Although I did use the Missingno. cheat...

Not my fault I have no patience! (not to mention a short attention span...)

My first level 100 was from using the Rare Candy cheat so my Raichu doesn't really count. Without using the cheat, my first level 100 was Venesaur On blue version.

PokeThief

My first level 100 pokemon back in the day was squirtle. (Well, he was Blastoise by the time he reached 100) Ahhh, Those where the days.

Last edited:

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
My Charizard in LG was my first ever to become lv 100....it took me quite a while

Mega Typhlosion

Mine was my Kyogre in Emerald (ev-trained, yeah I had never trained a Pokémon until Lv100, that was my first time xD)
It's one of my "Old Army" from RSE, now in DP still making its way.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Although you may find it unbelievable my first level hundred Pokemon was Charizard, on pokemon red of course, he was called Salem and on pokemon stadium he was a dark reddish colour.

gtab x3

Well mine was Charizard in leafgreen, and slalamence in emerald.
in diamond it was torterra!

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
A Ditto back in Blue lol back then at lvl 100 if it turned into the foes Pokemon it would almost if not always 1 hit the other Pokemon so it was my fav back then but once the 2nd gen hit Ditto got screwed thanks to breeding and the stat issues it had after. I miss you Dittotoe <--- lame name but I was 6

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
I feel stupid but mine was a blastiose but I used rare candie cheat to do it, then it was a leafeon but again i used the extra EXP cheat to do it, BUT when I get platinum I will get back to this thread with my first level 100 thinking it will be a Lucario or something else lke my starter dunno.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
My first level 100 was my Zapdos in FR
Took me a while to level him up but it was worth it at the end.Zapdos has been one of my fav Pokemon that i use for battles.I luvs him (huggles my level 100 Zapdos)
;145;

the master123

Ive Gotta bad feelin
Hmmm that will have to be a swampert on my ruby game although its in my diamond now ha ha.

Typhlosion on Gold.

And it leveled up when I fought Red as well ^^

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Alakazam on Blue. Yeah, buddy, I thought he was the greatest ever. ^^'

kyle_hyde_215

Rayquaza on Sapphire I could never be with the earlier games by attention span was too short