• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Level 100?

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
pretty stupid- my empoleon in diamond. (well, its level 99 and shouid level up today.....)

K Train

My First lvl 100 was Venusaur on Blue

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
I didn't have a level 100 but the highest leveled pokemon I had was my level 96 Dragonite from the fire red/ leaf green series.

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
My feral gator in Gold. Tyrant of Tar in Ruby. Both trained legitimately from level 5. None in 1st/4th generations.

Archgemini24

Enter the Dragon.
Any game Dragonite is available is the first Pokemon I take to 100. He is probably my 1.5 favorite. The other 1.5 is usually the second, and that is the Fire starter (although I am not completely sold on these Fire-Fighters, made worse by the fact my favorite type pairing has yet to be released, ever).

doku888

Where am I?
My first level 100 was a hacked cresselia I trade over GTS for a lvl 1 Growlithe.... They could have at least hacked in Ev's and a few good moves.... BUt my highest level pokemon I have fairly is my level 89, soon to be 90, Empoleon.

Tonks

A Couple of Sparks..
My first level 100 pokemon was my Charizard on yellow version.. good times.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Not counting those obtained by the Missingno. cheat, it was Charizard and Blastiose at the same time on Colosseum.

Paladin

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Blastoise on my old Blue game. Beat the Elite 4 with just him using Surf, Bubblebeam, Bite & Hydro Pump.

....yeah, I wasn't very smart in the early days.

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
Probably Mewtwo in first gen, as it was the easiest one. But it might aswell be Typhlosion in Silver.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Blastoise on red back when i only used one pokemon and no one else to battle lol took out everyone lol

My Feraligatr and Swampert got very close though i think they were in the 90's on silver and ruby

Mamoswine Power

My Snorlax on pokemon red but i used the rare candy trick on it, and a lot of others.
I have never got another pokemon to 100 but my Blaziken got close at about L90.