• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Level 100?

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Venusaur back in Red. Lol, I still couldn't believe that my Venusaur pwnd that Charizard with solar beam...

rizardon9998

Master Trainer
Rayquaza

My first level 100 Pokemon was a Rayquaza I obtained in Emerald. It is one of my strongest Pokemon now!

shon_taylor

ican has cheezburger
Hmmmm I believe my first lvl. 100 that I can completely trained on my own, was my Altaria in Pokemon Ruby. :)

I got really close in Pokemon Blue when I was like 7 or so with a lvl.86 Blastoise at least.

Wobba_Wobbuffet

I <3 Shaymin
Mine was a blaziken in diamond

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
I think it was my femlae infernape in pearl.... always was really attached to my starters!!

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
My first was a Swampert I think. It took a long time and I still have it.

Tezuka Kunimitsu

Supa pika 3 trainer
my first lv 100 was my pikachu off of yellow version

Lazlo

Is Billy Corgan
My first level 100 was a Starmie, that I got as a level 24 staryu in red version. I leveled it all through red and then when I got silver, it hit level 100 on Red in the mountain. :]

Xx Flare xX

Pokemon Blue: Blastoise (my first ever lv100)
Pokemon Gold: Totodile
Pokemon Sapphire: Mudkip
Pokemon Diamond: Piplup

See a pattern? :p

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
It was my Feraligatr in my first Crystal game. But since I killed Suicune in that game, I restarted, though I transferred Feraligatr and many other Pokemon I didn't want to lose onto my sister's Silver. In my current Crystal, Feraligatr is on lvl. 60+.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I think my first lvl 100 was Venusaur in Pokemon Blue.