• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first Level 100?

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
I think my first one was my maganium I liked chikorita alot and i was surprised by its power

;301;
My Delcatty in my Emerald game. <3 It's now on my Diamond.
I luffles it. ^w^

Crypted Wolf

My Blaziken back in the day. After i got Emerald... I never trained a Pokemon all the way to level 100 without using Rare Candies.

superjesus1

Blastoise in blue version :D Though as that got deleted :/ my first one which still lasts is Zapdos in silver :D

jas61292

I don't remember my first in Gen I, because i just used the Missingno multiply Rare Candy Glitch all the time. and i started too many new games to get any in Gen II and III, but in Gen IV, the first I raised all by myself was my Glaceon.

TB_SP_Heartless

Elite 4, Member 2
Mine was Typhlosion in Gold :)
thunderpunch works wonders in that game

next would be Deoxys-Attack in FR
then Mewtwo in the same game
followed by salamence
tyranitar
sceptile
blaziken
swampert
rayquaza
etc etc etc
too many to care

My first level hundred...
That would be my Alakazam. That really shocked me. When I migrated him, he was lv.74 compared to my lv.86 Hariyama. I decided to make him 'catch up' but ended with him being lv.100 first while Hariyama was alomst there at lv.98. Seeing as I caught Hariyama first, and technically Alakazam was a reaction to her (Hariyama) being that much stronger, I like to think Hariyama as my 'real' first level hundred.
Hail my original duo!
;297;;065;
Check my sig for the other seven and planned ones.

Last edited:

pokemaster001

regigigas!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

My first ever pokemon - a Blastoise in Pokemon Red. Unfortunatly due to Missingno and a curious older brother, he never made it to the second generation.

My only other level 100s I've raised myself are Blaziken (Ruby), Rayquaza (Ruby) and Torterra (Pearl)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Mine was the first Pokémon I captured in Diamond - a little lv.3 Starly =) I raised her all the way to the top, oh yes. She is my Staraptor, one of my best, who fills me with pride <3

treespyro

Vintage much?
My first Level 100 was Magikarp, Jolteon in Pokemon Red

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
I'm not sure of previous games but my first level hundred in Diamond was Torterra followed by Houndoom and a host of others.

My first level 100 was my Smoochum from Crystal XD. I was training obsessively in mt. silver for like 6 hours and i just looked at it an i was all like sweet! XD I didn't want it to evolve because to be honest Jynx may have better stats but it's UGLY imo (At least it's crystal sprite wasn't very plesant to look at, then again I'm not a big fan of Jynx to begin with)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
stupid enough a blaziken(emerald) but i deleted the save-file yea...

and a charizard(fire-red) which i still have(luckly)

Crob8

Crobat Kid
My first was a Meganium in silver :) Don't have it any more though.
My second was a Raichu :p