• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who was your first pokemon

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
Cyndiquil i always chose grass but when i saw chickorita i waz like hell no so i go for sum10 much agrasive

AngryDunsparce

;158;;158;;158;;158;;158;;158;;158;
the best starter ever!!!!!

golduck#1

for silver it was totadile. why because of the pokemon shows. for crystal i am pretty sure it was totadile but cyndiqual does stay in the back of my mind as well

Mudkip3

on my first run-through of the game, i used chikorita but eventually i came to my senses, started over, and used cyndaquil

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Totodile. Occasionally I'd choose Chikorita or Cyndiquil, but the first, and majority of the time, I'd ipck Totodile.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
I Used Cyndaquil On Gold And Todadile On Silver (But My Silvers Busted :()

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I chose Chikorita, because i love grass types, and i thought that it had the best final evolution out of all 3 starters, and also because i thought that if i chose it, there would be more of a challenge with the gym leaders.

Last edited:

Tiigon

I liek mudkipz
Cyndaquil on Crystal. I trained it to LV.76 and only used it to fight, the other Pokés were just HM slaves :p And then... "The save file is corrupted!"

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Cyndaquil, because my cousin, who had liked Pokemon before me, suggested it.

On the other note: RANK UP!

i was in silver i got Totodile i named him Totokile, since my name is Kyle.
he was lvl 100 i loved him, i lost my gold and silver games when i moved out...