• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first pokemon?

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Just like the title says. Which pokmon was your first ever?

mine was charizard from fr and he's in sinnoh now. i plan to revisit kanto with him along at my side.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
Zenigame in Green and Squirtle in Blue

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Mine was a Charmander on Pokemon Red. My first Pokemon I CAUGHT was a Spearow but I accidently released it(I thought it was the same thing as deposit >_<).

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
The first Pokémon I ever owned in a video game was Umbreon, in Colo. The first one I actually caught was Makuhita... whose Japanese name contains a swear word.

(Makuno****a, we'll say.)

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Pikachu in yellow.

:025ball: <3

Last edited:

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Mine was a Charmander on Pokemon Red. My first Pokemon I CAUGHT was a Spearow but I accidently released it(I thought it was the same thing as deposit >_<).

Mine was Squirtle on Blue and I have been there with my first rattata :S

Raicheon

Shut cho Meowth.
A Chimchar that I named Blaze. I traded him away unfortunately when he was a level 100 Infernape. :(
And yes, Pearl was my first ever Pokemon game.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Charmander!
no just kidding. It was squirtle obviously ^_^