• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your first pokemon?

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Charmander in Red
Totodile in Silver
Mudkip in Emerald (before the stupid meme)
Piplup in Pearl

The first Pokemon I ever captured, and subsequently the first Pokemon I have ever raised to level 100 was Nidoran-M.

Squirtle in Red... loved my Squirtle.

PsyMax

Psyduck Roooooocks!!
My first pokemon was Bulbasaur in Blue. I then caught my first wild pokemon: Pidgey. How I loved that game.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Squirtle in Blue Version back in 1998.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Bulbasaur in Blue Version.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Treecko in PMD1. I also had Pikachu in there, but Treecko was again my first in Ruby.

First Pokemon I caught and actually raised was Weedle, Sudowuddo, or Meditite in PMD, and either Mawille, Gulpin, or Geodude in Ruby.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Chikorita on Gold.

.Latias.

.:peaceful~dreamer:.
Chikorita on my Silver Version. As the first Pokemon I ever owned, its evolution, Meganium, also became my favorite Pokemon of them all. :)

Cyndaquil in Silver... I think. Unless Yellow was my first game. Uh.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
red-bulbasaur
yellow-pikachu
blue-charmander (I think)
gold-cyndaquil
silver-cyndaquil
crystal-cyndaquil
emerald-torchic
ruby-torchic
pearl-piplup
platinum- piplup

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Bulbasaur on Blue.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
My first ever Pokemon? That would have had to be Bulbasaur and its evolutions. I choose it because how it resmbled a dinosaur in a way.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Treecko in Emerald. My first captured Pokemon was a Poochyena. I stopped using it after the first gym, though. My first serious captured Pokemon was a Lotad.