• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your Lvl 100 Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
You know, you could've hit the "edit" button instead of triple posting on your own thread.

I never got a level 100 team in the original games. I think the only level 100 Pokémon I ever had was my Pikachu, and possibly even Mewtwo, I don't remember. I wasn't very patient when I was little, and it's extremely difficult to train up all of your Pokémon to its highest level. Later games were merciful in allowing you to rematch trainers as much as you wanted. You couldn't do that in R/B/Y. If you wanted more money, you had to battle the Elite Four, and I just couldn't do it.

Also, the fact I never came up with a "dream team" until LeafGreen, I thus don't have one. If I were to choose, it'd probably be Raichu (if I wasn't playing Yellow), Starmie, Venasaur, Dragonite, Chansey, and Gengar.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I wanted all my starters to get to level 100 but only Charizard made it

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Mewtwo, Pikachu and Dragonite.
I hated using Machamp and Aerodactyl :L

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wanted to have a team consisting of Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Raichu, Articuno and Mew. I managed to level up the three Starters to level 100, but I could never train the other three to that level. I mean it took me forever to finally start training Raichu and Articuno, but I stopped playing Red version for a while, so I never got it done. And it took me years to finally get Mew, and when I did I just stored it in the PC since I figured it would be better to just keep it un-trained and in "mint condition."

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I guess I'll be the first to use Alakazam. Alakazam, Starmie, Gengar, Dragonite, Charizard, Raichu.

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
I guess I'd say my Red/Firered team Charizard/Jolteon/Nidoking/Dragonite/Seadra/Scyther

I liked this group of Pokemon so much I remade it.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Aerodactyl, Blastoise, Lapras, Arcanine, Vileplume & Alakazam.

That's like the most epic team in rby.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
My lvl 100 hundred team was Leaf Green- Charizard, Dragonite, Zapados, Pidgeott, Marowak/Sandslash (interchangeable), Lapras (i think, can't quite remember sadly), and I also had Hypno who went in every now and then.

that WAS my dream team, but heres another id want- Altaria, Gengar, Ninetails, Arcanine, Pikachu, Politoed

Gengar, Pikachu, Blastoise, Snorlax, Charizard and Venusaur.

Kalosian

So long
Not sure if I can call it my "Dream Team", but the team I managed to get to level 100 consisted of Blastoise, Dewgong, Jolteon, Golem, Ninetales and Farfetch'd.

Cutty

Forever now
I could only get Blaistoise to 100 at that time.

The Dream Team would be: Blaistoise, Raichu, Gyarados, Flareon, Alakazam and Gengar.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Definitely wasn't my dream team, but the team I got to level 100 (Thank you 9999999 Rare Candies) was Venusaur, Haunter, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Snorlax and Kadabra.
At the time I didn't have any way to trade, hence the Haunter and Kadabra.
But if I have to choose a Dream Team, it would probably have a heavy influence from Blue/Gary. Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp, Charizard, Sycther and Snorlax.

mew_man

my glitch and hack team is 2 mews, one to fight and one to have 3 moves outside of battle, ditto, muk,alakazam,and a missingno

psychonerderer

this seems to be the rb team thread. as you can see, i missingno cheat. i've beaten the game legit enough, i don't care anymore...

Wigglytuff
TriAttack Psychic
Counter Rest

Nidoqueen
Earthquake BodySlam
ThunderBolt RockSlide

Magmar
Flamethrower BodySlam
ConfuseRay DoubleTeam

Hypno
Hypnosis DreamEater
Submission Reflect