1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who was your Lvl 100 Dream Team

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by pokemonjake1996, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My dream team is l

Sorry i accendentally posted before i finished typing

Mine is dragonite, riachu, snorelax, lapras, magmar and machamp

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
  2. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

You know, you could've hit the "edit" button instead of triple posting on your own thread.

I never got a level 100 team in the original games. I think the only level 100 Pokémon I ever had was my Pikachu, and possibly even Mewtwo, I don't remember. I wasn't very patient when I was little, and it's extremely difficult to train up all of your Pokémon to its highest level. Later games were merciful in allowing you to rematch trainers as much as you wanted. You couldn't do that in R/B/Y. If you wanted more money, you had to battle the Elite Four, and I just couldn't do it.

Also, the fact I never came up with a "dream team" until LeafGreen, I thus don't have one. If I were to choose, it'd probably be Raichu (if I wasn't playing Yellow), Starmie, Venasaur, Dragonite, Chansey, and Gengar.

3. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I wanted all my starters to get to level 100 but only Charizard made it

4. Electricbluewolf

Electricbluewolf Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs

Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Mewtwo, Pikachu and Dragonite.
    I hated using Machamp and Aerodactyl :L

5. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I wanted to have a team consisting of Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Raichu, Articuno and Mew. I managed to level up the three Starters to level 100, but I could never train the other three to that level. I mean it took me forever to finally start training Raichu and Articuno, but I stopped playing Red version for a while, so I never got it done. And it took me years to finally get Mew, and when I did I just stored it in the PC since I figured it would be better to just keep it un-trained and in "mint condition."

6. the3rdH0kage

the3rdH0kage Turn my Swag on!

I guess I'll be the first to use Alakazam. Alakazam, Starmie, Gengar, Dragonite, Charizard, Raichu.

7. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon Crazy Dude

I guess I'd say my Red/Firered team Charizard/Jolteon/Nidoking/Dragonite/Seadra/Scyther

I liked this group of Pokemon so much I remade it.

8. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

Gengar, Electabuzz, Pikachu, Nindoking, Nindoqueen, MissingNo.
    And no joke about Pikachu/MissingNo, I never got around to evolving Pikachu, and liked to use glitches, a lot.

9. Dylz

Dylz Trainer since 1997

Aerodactyl, Blastoise, Lapras, Arcanine, Vileplume & Alakazam.

That's like the most epic team in rby.

10. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

My lvl 100 hundred team was Leaf Green- Charizard, Dragonite, Zapados, Pidgeott, Marowak/Sandslash (interchangeable), Lapras (i think, can't quite remember sadly), and I also had Hypno who went in every now and then.

that WAS my dream team, but heres another id want- Altaria, Gengar, Ninetails, Arcanine, Pikachu, Politoed

11. Brownie

Brownie Anti Drew & paul fan

Venusaur, Flareon, Cloyster, Alakazam, Raichu, Persian

12. Honchkrow

Honchkrow Well-Known Member

Pulling out my cartridge I think I had Blastoise, Dragonite, Farfetch'd, Jolteon, Alakazam and Golem.

13. paperchainchomp

paperchainchomp Active Member

uh, i guess:

blastoise

ganger

mew

dragonite

lapras (I LIKE WATER TYPES.)

vaporeon

14. Gengar, Pikachu, Blastoise, Snorlax, Charizard and Venusaur.

15. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Not sure if I can call it my "Dream Team", but the team I managed to get to level 100 consisted of Blastoise, Dewgong, Jolteon, Golem, Ninetales and Farfetch'd.

16. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I could only get Blaistoise to 100 at that time.

The Dream Team would be: Blaistoise, Raichu, Gyarados, Flareon, Alakazam and Gengar.

17. Thomas Elliot

Thomas Elliot I AM HUSH

Definitely wasn't my dream team, but the team I got to level 100 (Thank you 9999999 Rare Candies) was Venusaur, Haunter, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Snorlax and Kadabra.
    At the time I didn't have any way to trade, hence the Haunter and Kadabra.
    But if I have to choose a Dream Team, it would probably have a heavy influence from Blue/Gary. Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp, Charizard, Sycther and Snorlax.

18. mew_man

mew_man Member

legitimitly, My starter, (blastoise) ditto,muk, high stat ratticate,alakazam, magi karps evoled form,

19. mew_man

mew_man Member

my glitch and hack team is 2 mews, one to fight and one to have 3 moves outside of battle, ditto, muk,alakazam,and a missingno

20. psychonerderer

psychonerderer Well-Known Member

this seems to be the rb team thread. as you can see, i missingno cheat. i've beaten the game legit enough, i don't care anymore...

Wigglytuff
    TriAttack Psychic
    Counter Rest

Nidoqueen
    Earthquake BodySlam
    ThunderBolt RockSlide

Magmar
    Flamethrower BodySlam
    ConfuseRay DoubleTeam

Hypno
    Hypnosis DreamEater
    Submission Reflect