• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who was your Lvl 100 Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

justTDUBBit

My dream team:

Dugtrio (because crit mechanics were so broken), Slowbro (because Amnesia was also broken), Venusaur (because sleep mechanics were broken), Jolteon (because FYJolteon), Dragonite (because wrap-toxic was broken), Arcanine/Mewtwo (depending on point in game)

I never had 6 level 100 pokemon in the original games, but if i would go back now and play the game i'd have Charizard, Mewtwo, Jolteon, Gyarados, Dragonite and Gengar.

shadorai

wandering trainer
you mean level 255 dream team? probably something like this.

starmie
venusaur
magmar
jolteon
dragonite
alakazam

⊙ᴗ⊙
They never made it to level 100, but my dream team on Yellow when I was a kid included:

Charizard
Pidgeot
Pikachu
Gyarados
Articuno
and Vaporeon

I really sucked at making teams when I was little. Electric weaknesses everywhere~

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
Call me a cheap cheater, but thanks the ∞ Master Balls and Rare Candies cheat, I got:

Venusaur
Moltres
Zapdos
Articuno
Mewtwo
Mew

But the internal battery died and all of my progress was lost. The price for hacking the game.

MattySadler

Not sure about 'dream team' but the first team of 6 Lvl. 100s I got was in Pokemon Blue, and it was Venusaur, Pidgeot, Raichu, Sandslash, Charizard and Blastoise. Used to completely annihilate all my school friends and neighbours!

broly145

Haunter Fan
My first Lvl 100 team was in Pokemon Yellow and they were:

Snorlax
Charizard
Starmie
Haunter
Magneton
Pigeot

Status
Not open for further replies.