• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who were your cartoon crushes as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
C'mon, everyone has had at least one, admit it. Even though they were just drawings on a piece of paper, some were still pretty attractive. Not just how they look, but their voice and how they acted. Mine personally were Jasmine from Aladdin, Misty from Pokemon, and Penny from Inspector Gadget. Anyone else?

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Sailor Jupiter
Mimi from Digimon
Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice cartoon
tiny toons fifi (furries)
Sabrina from Pokemon
Some of my favorites, I still have crushes on some....

TehGr81

College graduate
Blossom - The Powerpuff Girls
Ember - Danny Phantom
Gaz - Invader Zim
Mandy - The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Raven - Teen Titans
Trixie Tang - The Fairly OddParents
XJ9 - My Life as a Teenage Robot

EDIT: Now that it's been mentioned, how could I forget Jessica Rabbit?

Last edited:

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
when i was 3.........sailor moon........ but now i dont have any

If Hammerheart can pick Kimberly, then yes, her. A lot of kids at my school felt the same way.

Bugs Bunny.

Hoo boy were my reference pools small when I was that age.

And yes, I'm certainly forgetting a lot, but Bugs Bunny did crossdress enough and look pretty damn convincing in many of those cases...

Last edited:

tharjaandme

Trash Mainer
Erika from pokemon, Kim Possible, and most of the ones that have already been said.

lol at the post above me.

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
Ken Ichijouji, the Digimon Emperor.
Rival from G/S/C
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic Adventure 2 only, he sucks in the newer ones.)
Victor Freeze from Batman (the Animated Series)
Harry MacDougall from Outlaw Star

Those are the only ones that I can think of right now. I still get crushes on anime guys more so than real guys... Most of the real guys I see these days suck.

eeveefox

muhaha Linka from Captain Planet

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Well, if Kimberly counts, then so does Tommy. That was via... whatever ship you call Tommy/Kimberly.

Then Ash via Pokeshipping.

And... oh, Inu-Yasha, of course. And Seiji Amasawa from Whisper of the Heart. That's probably the only one that wasn't through a ship. The sad thing is, I'm 22 and I still do this. Ha... why are all the guys I like cartoons?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Ken/Digimon Emperor/Kaiser on Digimon Season 2
Edd/Double D on Ed, Edd, and Eddy (yep)
Vash the Stampede on Trigun, as well as Rev. Wolfwood...his dub voice is sexy

Then you must find Tentomon (same person who voiced Wolfwood) sexy in someway. How old were you when you watched Trigun?

Also, I'm noticing a trend...anime! This isn't a good sign considering how some anime girls are.

Last edited:

Penguinist Trainer

Daria
Patti Mayonaise
Sailor Mercury

and I'm surprised noone has said this yet... but Jessica Rabbit.

I typically like tomboy types of girls, but Jessica Rabbit was a beauty.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
Yeah I've seen names like Linka, Jessica Rabbit, Sailor Moon, and Daphne from Scooby Doo. These were on the Nostalgia Critic's list for best looking animated women. He also had Jasmine, Ariel, Hello Nurse (Animaniacs), Harley Quinn, and a few others.

I have another name too that some might laugh at but agree with: Vicky from the Fairly OddParents

Status
Not open for further replies.