• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who were your cartoon crushes as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a kid, I used to love Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon, and Mimi from Digimon.

So an Indian girl who's easy, a brainiac who can control water, and a complete girly-girl. I think Sailor Mercury was the only respectable one I liked.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Adder, from The Animals of farthing woods. Her voice was just so sexy....

Cobalt_Latios

All of you kids are fucking warped. Thank the Mayans that the world is ending soon.
They may have been decent with math... but they were also effin' lazy :p.

Lesse now, cartoon crushes as a kid? Didn't really have any... of course, depends on how far back you want me to go.

However, I'll throw in Airazor from Beast Wars and be done with this.

C_L

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Ron Stoppible. (Kim Possible)
Max (Pokemon)
Drew (Pokemon)
Rukia (Bleach)
Captain Toshiro (Bleach)

0.ó

Yar!

so many trainergirl lovers here... did you borderline pedofiles even notice that dawn, may, and misty barely even have tits yet?
that kinda makes them what, 11-13 years old?

guys, i am dissapoint.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe some of these people are little older than that estimate of yours?
And have you guys ever thought that liking anime girls/boys isn't as bad as watching p**n?

Mine well let's see...
There was the chic from zoids when I was much younger
And the 7 sisters of purgatory from umineko ( I know their clothes are a little skimpy but I love evil girls ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.