1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? (390)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Yes, but did he say anything about entering it himself? If not, then I think it's safe to say we won't see him until the Grand Festival.

2. Golden Darkness

Golden Darkness Spikeshell Trainer

Why would he need to? He already has the five ribbons to enter the Grand Festival.

3. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

I know. o.o; But if you checked the previous page, you'll find my theory. That because he already has enough Ribbons, he doesn't need to enter the upcoming Contest. I asked because so many people are just assuming that because he appeared in this episode, he's going to be in the Contest a few episodes later. However, I believe that this reappearence was just to remind everybody that he's still alive before he appears in the Grand Festival.

4. Murgatroyd

Murgatroyd Dull Manga Avatar

No, he did not say anything to indicate that he would be entering the contest.

5. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

i noticed a huge similarity in this episode with the episode "Your a star, Lavitar", back in jouto, even thought there were a few differences.
    the scene in which may is sucked by the vacum along with the berries, and then is tied up a few minutes later is almost exactly like the Larvitar episode (we had
    Ash in May's place.), i mean heck the vacum and case that TR is using is the exact same one.
    The differnces however is that Ash was trying to save pokemon, not berries, and he did not have any pokemon with him at the time while may apparently did.

6. .Bambi.

.Bambi. Be Wise, Tell Lies.

Whoa! May got a SH** Load of Berries! Hopefully we'll see her actually USING them. Maybe she'll blend some Liechi's in Part 1 of the Pacifidlog Town Contest episodes? If not, she will surely make some before the Grand Festival to get her Pokemon in tip-top Contest shape.

7. Space Skitty

Space Skitty Hoenn Champion

Thanks for the guide. This episode sounded great! Too bad we didb't get to see the whole May's Beautifly vs Drew's Masquerain battle; it would've been good. Funny how Ash was the ref!

Just one thought concerning Drew & Pacifidlog's contest... He does have a reason to enter, if he wanted to. He could win that contest, therefore preventing May from getting that last ribbon she needs so badly. Then Drew wouldn't have to worry about May during the Grand Festival. Of course, that would be pretty mean... Just a thought, just in case he does enter.

8. Chris

Chris Old Coot

It's a sad thing to know that I haven't had any luck in getting to see the episode as of yet. But it saddens me more that there wasn't any Sonansu/Sonano conversation. T__T

9. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

This might be his motivation... to prevent May from entering the Grand Festival.

10. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

To be completly honest, I'm somewhat...dissapointed with how the episode turned out in the end. Don't get me wrong, it was a good watch, but I just felt that it could've been so much better than it was. It just felt like there was a gap where something was supposed to fit in, but wasn't there for the end result *shrugs*
    Eh, I didn't particulary like the idea of this old guy living on the island. IMO, Shuu and Haruka should've been alone until the rest of the group had caught up with them.
    Oh ye, and it REALLY sucks that Wobbuffet and the Wynaut tribe didn't come in contact at all. I was looking forward to seeing a scene involving the two pokémon, and surprisingly I have been robbed of seeing it~ Whhyyyy? T__T...*ahem* So all in all, an ok episode, but something was missing and kinda made it all a little less enjoyable.

I did enjoy seeing Jessie getting worried for Wobbuffet's safety though. Its always nice to see Jessie getting emotional in concern over her pokémon, especially one which she considers to be quite annoying.
    And Wynaut is a personal favourite of mine, so theres another plus point. Oh, and Dustox was used again, meaning ANOTHER plus point. I'm glad Dustox is being used in battle a lot more lately, as it certainly deserves a little more screentime.

Oh, and it seems Counter has a new look also. Now the pokémon's entire body appears to glow red. Nice~

11. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Dude, you ain't the only one. I haven't seen the episode, but I couldn't help but feel somewhat... dissapointed after I read the summery by Golden Darkness.

Yay for Doku-chan. Now all we need is for Chimchou to, like several people have said before, actually do something other than look cutesy in the background. (I'd love to see Chimchou turn Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack right back at him/her/whatever, ala Sabrina's Kadabra. :p)

12. Chris

Chris Old Coot

I dunno about you guys, but summaries don't do me any justice. >_> Usually it's much better that I see the episode than go buy others' opinions or a wordy summary. :p I'm still interested in seeing this one.

13. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This definitely looks like my kind of episode: wynauts, a sort of reprise of "The Wayward Wobbuffet" (Wobbuffet temporarily getting separated from his teammates), the Wobb-balloon returns, and Contestshipping! :D Too bad Chimecho doesn't seem to appear in the episode, all the rest of its teammates are there. :(

Anyways, this definitely looks like an awesome episode, though I think they're starting to overdo the "groups get separated" theme. I think this is the fifth or sixth time they've done it (not counting "Bound for Trouble"). Not that I don't love "Forest Grumps" or "A Hole Lotta Trouble", but there could be too much of a good thing eventually.

14. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

[img135]http://www.filb.de/extras/ag113/232.jpg[/img135]

What the heck are they doing in this scene? I couldn't figure that out.

15. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Looks to me like something Pokemopolis would go wild over.

I mean, seriously. It may just be me, but it looks suspiciously like something very dodgy is going on there. Kinda lo- Well, actually, I'll just say it. It looks like [SPOIL]some sort of mass Pokemon orgy[/SPOIL]. Don't highlight the Spoiler Tag unless you're over 15, kids. I make a reference to adult things that shouldn't be seen by youngsters.

16. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

There's only so many different basic plots that they can use, so don't be surprised to see a few more seperation-themed episodes.

17. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

Did they change the animators for this episode or something? I'm just asking because everyone looks a little bit different, especially May. I think everyone has the same basic look as they do in the Symphonic Medley theme song.

18. The Big Al

The Big Al I just keeping Octo

Alfonso, you are a sink minded freak. Though, that's about as good as my guess.

19. PDL

PDL disenchanted

(reads Alfonso's guess)

o_O;

I've heard worse though...

anyway, this filler character... for some reason he seemed like he's a castaway or something... I'm willing to guess that his dub name's going to be "Wilson" or "Robinson" or something to do with castaways :\

20. Chris

Chris Old Coot

lmao x_x I don't give a damn what you guys think, but that pic DOES look quite wrong in so many ways. And it's hilarious.