1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? (390)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Jo-Jo

Jo-Jo blows stuff uhup

I don't care what they say, Eric's still got it. :D

2. .Bambi.

.Bambi. Be Wise, Tell Lies.

Who said he'd lost it? I think the gay voice is great on James...especially if you watch the original as well and can see the major difference between them. I guess I've just grown on it over these years.

Another line that actually made me laugh [a rarity in Pokemon] is when Drew said "You need to get out more" after May did her 'May's Expedition' thing. I loled SO hard.

3. Jo-Jo

Jo-Jo blows stuff uhup

They did! ....You know..... them. Uhh. Yeah!

It was about time somebody said it, if you ask me. :D

I was fond of the Leichi/Lechi berry exchange. And "The Wynaut made me kinder too!" "We'll see if you still feel that way after I beat you." "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!".

4. Mello

Mello Serial Fangirl

I was actually rather scared for Drew in this episode. When May saved him, I suppose all contestshippers around the world actually rejoiced with triumph: This ship, wasn't dead as of yet. Poor Drew though. I thought he'd die when he fell into the water for some reason. It probably had something to do with my need for drama :(.

5. Pokemonger49777

Pokemonger49777 IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!

Lucky may. I've never been to mirage island in my life!

6. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Mirage Island the only place in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald I have yet to see (excluding the event Pokemon). What a great episode I like seeing Wynaut and Wobbuffet, their such interesting Pokemon. It was nice to May and Drew actually have a bit of alone time together to get to know each other a little better. I was amazed to actually see Jeesie concerned for Wobbuffet seeing as she treats him poorly most of the time. It was really nice seeing Prince Drew slide down those Wynaut to rescue his beloved Princess May, and it was equally nice to see the two of them work together to beat Team Rocket. Nice to see May got some Liechi Berry's at the end of the episode so she can use them in her upcoming Pacifidlog Contest, and the Grand Festival.

7. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

LOL, we have a Contestshipper in our midsts!

8. penngrade6

penngrade6 Banned

Ah, an appearance of Mirage Island. I thought the Wynaut were pretty cool and I liked the Liechi berries. Team Rocket was really hilarious in this episode.

9. Rebeccag

Rebeccag Well-Known Member

Ivee been waiting to see this for ages and I wasnt disapointed ^_^
    Loved the interaction betweeen May and Drew and when he saved her with Rosella ^_^

10. HelloKitty17

HelloKitty17 therocketsummer</3

Hahha best episode ever, it proves that May and Drew can put aside their rivalry (mostly) in a time of need and help each other. I also love how they both save each other =3 especially, May saving Drew from the river! xD

11. zeno48

zeno48 Zaker!

Agree! Love this episode and its one of my favorites.

12. Pikustrite

Pikustrite AND I AAAM DEAD.

Team Rocket Moments are love!! haha (sorry, team rocket lover here ...) Wobbufet is just so hilarious!! I especially liked the May / Drew moments :]] It shows that they can cooperate sometimes! ^_^ one of may fave episodes I'll rate this an 8.6/10 ~

13. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

there were so many wynauts in this episode that i became a bit bugged by all those wynaut calls, for some odd reason i have that quick with the animeseries.

14. csisps_26

csisps_26 Roark <3

I liked this episode... though mainly 'coz it's ContestShippy... You know, for like... 2/3 of the episode was focusing on Drew & May. ...I had to agree with some of you that I was kinda scared :eek: for Drew. He was unconscious. Lucky all those Wynaut came. But, I'd thought May would save him by herself or .....
    May fell down the waterfall & became unconscious & Drew saved her instead.
    Overall, it's really good.

15. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

I can't believe I missed that! Now I have to go re-watch the episode. Anyone know if Ash made a good ref? :p

I actually hated those darned Wynaut D: But hilarious May & Drew dialogue more than makes up for it ~^_^~

16. csisps_26

csisps_26 Roark <3

Well... about Ash being ref, yeah, I was kinda surprised, too. But... maybe 'cuz he's an experienced trainer?! Anyway, it was good for a change! I liked the parts where it was May-saves-Drew-and-Drew-saves-May. Sorry... getting shippy here. ^^' I enjoyed it. Especially the stuff mentioned above & the part where Max pushed a button & Meowth was like "Oh, no! You pushed the hyper turbo engine switch!"... Hilarious ;328;. Overall, 10/10 if you'd ask me.

17. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

It's nice to see Jesse battle with Wobbuffet once in a while. But Wynaut is an uninteresting Pokemon which makes this a boring filler for me.

18. LadyCharizard

LadyCharizard ~Rawr~

I loved this episode!

Wynaut are cute, and I think one of Eric's best James lines (IMO) was in this episode; "Sweet and...SOUR!!" - lawl!

I loved how May and Drew's Pokémon - Beautifly and Masquerain - were in sync, especially with their combined Silver Wind finale.

19. Rommath

Rommath ▲_▲

The bit of Contestshipping in this episode was nice. Jessie actually DOES care about Wobbuffet? Wow. Alright episode.

20. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Nice episode with alot of Wynaut's i love it