• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? (390)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode.

Wynaut were very cute.. and funny also.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A great episode, though I'm not sure if it's Filler or not. We saw Wynaut before in Johto so this isn't a debut per se :S

I loved that both May and Drew got some much needed character development. I bet the Shipping fans got a kick out of this.

Looking for Liechi berries on a deserted island is always fun, 7/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It was an interesting episode, Poor Drew getting dragged into their drama. Wobbefeut freaked Max out lol and then pushing the button like "Oh ho".

It was nice seeing Wynaut again, and seeing May bring that "May's expedition back".
I like the way Wynaut says there name, like Why not? I wonder if it is actually saying that so it keeps saying Why not? Why not? To every question you ask

mistycerulean

LOL, we have a Contestshipper in our midsts!

And now another one has appeared. *points to self* Every Contestshipper's favorite contestshippy epsiode. My favorite May episode EVA.

Manaphy123

Sesshomaru Fan
Yeah it was a good episode. i watched it like 50 times. It was as good as the two movies Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, and Lucario and the Mysteries of Mew!

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Wynaut being centered for another episode, this time for a Hoenn Region episode. It was cool seeing the Leichi berry for the 1st time. It was funny to see the May's Expedition thing back again.

21/100

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
oh i love this episode
it has to be in my top 10 and probably my fave contestship episode

i like how may and drew was o thier own XD AND MAY SAVED HIM like misty saved ash is pokemon2000

Vernikova

Champion
Boring episode. Drew's and May's "conflict" doesn't interest me in the slightest and this episode didn't spark any interest for me at all.

Vernikova

Champion
I've noticed that you like doing this with episodes focusing on May. That said, it didn't interest me in the slightest. I didn't find it funny. Drew is bad.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I've noticed that you like doing this with episodes focusing on May. That said, it didn't interest me in the slightest. I didn't find it funny. Drew is bad.

You don't even have to like Drew to consider it a good development episode. I find it quite perplexing of what episodes you actually *do* like then.

Vernikova

Champion
"Good development" does not necessarily equate to a "good episode."

NPT

Just a member
Meh, this episode was awful in my opinion. I was never fond of May's annoying rival Drew and this episode mostly focused on him and May. As expected, Drew was potrayed as a supercool Gary-stu in this episode and I hated it! Drew is one of the lame characters that made me dislike the Hoenn saga so much, so that made this episode boring to me.

Why do people have to adopt the, what I call "They touched! It's canon!" mentality with these episodes? -_-

Neat how they incorporated Mirage Island, Wybaut being the only Pokemon found there and the Liechi berry in to the show.
I thought maybe, like in the games, there would be only one Liechi berry, for some reason. Then again, anime =/= games.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ugh, May's battle with Drew had so much potential; too bad that Team Rocket had to show up and ruin it by having the Magikarp sub swallow everyone and end up stranded on Mirage Island. May saving Drew and then being saved by the Wynaut was cute, and I liked that Mudkip was used for tracking again. The raft scene at the end was quirky as well.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
Wobbuffet was funny during this episode, eating those berries in the background while Jessie worried about him.
And Contestshipping is my otp. better than advanceshipping.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
This episode was a Contestshipper's dream come true. If only they had more "alone moments" in AG.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was great seeing Drew again and I wish that Masquerain vs Beautifly hadn't been interrupted. Mirage Island looked cool tho and even tho I'm not a big Wynaut enthusiast, I liked seeing them here. :D

JudySpell

Banned
Contestshipping got a second wind here due to Drew and May hanging out on Mirage Island together. The Wynaut clan did nothing spectacular though. 6/10