1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? (390)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

So ContestShipping got a nice boost here lol, but other than that I wasn't pleased to see Drew and May stranded on Mirage Island with a clan of Wynaut.

2. Moonstardust

Moonstardust Banned

Mirage Island could've been more exciting if we had seen more than just Wynaut living there, but I thought Drew and May were perfect here. :)

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

What else would the writers need to show, though? Mirage Island only had wild Sohnano and Chila Berries in R/S/E, and that's what was displayed in the episode. So the episode was at least faithful to the Houen games.

4. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

I liked seeing Wynaut. It was nice to May and Drew actually have a bit of alone time together to get to know each other a little better too. I was amazed to actually see Jeesie concerned for Wobbuffet seeing as she treats him poorly most of the time.~

5. ZilverLox

ZilverLox Banned

Another episode that I didn't enjoy that much at first, but ended up liking a lot when I saw it a second time. May and Drew's bantering was amusing, the animation during the ending battles was kicked up, and Wynaut are super cute. My favorite parts of the episode though were the scenes with Team Rocket searching for Wobbuffet, they had some hilarious lines.

6. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

This episode felt like a waste of time, y'know? We saw May and Drew encounter Wynauts and get to know each other, but in the end they still remained as bitter rivals.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

In hindsight, this episode might've worked better if it had happened after the Houen Grand Festival as a way of wrapping up Haruka's rivalry with Shuu, instead of it foreshadowing their showdown at the Grand Festival.

8. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

It was nice seeing what Mirage Island looks like in the anime even if it was deserted. I guess my favorite part was when all of the Wynaut went on top of each other and used Safeguard.

9. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

Sohnano seemed kind of redundant in this episode now that I think of it seeing as we'd seen the species in Jouto already, which made their Houen debut seem like a moot point.