• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? (390)

Gillachu

Banned
So ContestShipping got a nice boost here lol, but other than that I wasn't pleased to see Drew and May stranded on Mirage Island with a clan of Wynaut.

Mirage Island could've been more exciting if we had seen more than just Wynaut living there, but I thought Drew and May were perfect here. :)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mirage Island could've been more exciting if we had seen more than just Wynaut living there

What else would the writers need to show, though? Mirage Island only had wild Sohnano and Chila Berries in R/S/E, and that's what was displayed in the episode. So the episode was at least faithful to the Houen games.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked seeing Wynaut. It was nice to May and Drew actually have a bit of alone time together to get to know each other a little better too. I was amazed to actually see Jeesie concerned for Wobbuffet seeing as she treats him poorly most of the time.~

ZilverLox

Banned
Another episode that I didn't enjoy that much at first, but ended up liking a lot when I saw it a second time. May and Drew's bantering was amusing, the animation during the ending battles was kicked up, and Wynaut are super cute. My favorite parts of the episode though were the scenes with Team Rocket searching for Wobbuffet, they had some hilarious lines.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode felt like a waste of time, y'know? We saw May and Drew encounter Wynauts and get to know each other, but in the end they still remained as bitter rivals.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, this episode might've worked better if it had happened after the Houen Grand Festival as a way of wrapping up Haruka's rivalry with Shuu, instead of it foreshadowing their showdown at the Grand Festival.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was nice seeing what Mirage Island looks like in the anime even if it was deserted. I guess my favorite part was when all of the Wynaut went on top of each other and used Safeguard.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sohnano seemed kind of redundant in this episode now that I think of it seeing as we'd seen the species in Jouto already, which made their Houen debut seem like a moot point.

Ash as the ref nice... and TRio interrupts.
Nice to see some Contestshipping scenes, cute. Wynaut are adorbs.