• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who will Ash's final party member be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
So with the latest episode that aired in Japan, we know that Ash now has a Goomy. It occurred to me today that up until Kalos, Ash has, without fail, always caught the Grass type starter and therefore has never caught a Grass tupe Pokémon that wasn't his starter, (Other than Leavanny which is part Bug). However, since he chose a Water type this time around, he now has no Grass type like usual and has only one space left in his party. It doesn't seem like he'll be catching more than 5 or 6 in Kalos, so we can conclude that he'll either break the trend of always having at least one Grass type on his team and catch another type of Pokémon, or he'll keep with the trend and his last member will most likely be either Phantump or Skiddo, since they're the only two base form Grass type Pokémon from Kalos other than Chespin and Pumpkaboo which are already owned by other main cast members. Anyways, I want to know what you guys think- which Pokémon will fill that final party slot?

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

So with the latest episode that aired in Japan, we know that Ash now has a Goomy. It occurred to me today that up until Kalos, Ash has, without fail, always caught the Grass type starter and therefore has never caught a non-starter Grass type without also catching the Grass type starter. However, since he chose a Water type this time around, he now has no Grass type like usual and has only one space left in his party. It doesn't seem like he'll be catching more than 5 or 6 in Kalos, so we can conclude that he'll either break the trend of always having at least one Grass type on his team and catch another type of Pokémon, or he'll keep with the trend and his last member will most likely be either Phathump or Skiddo, since they're the only two base form Grass type Pokémon from Kalos other than Chespin and Pumpkaboo which are already owned by other main cast members. Anyways, I want to know what you guys think- which Pokémon will fill that final party slot?

You know this will end up getting closed and moved to the regular Pokemon Speculation Thread.

As to your theory, that no non-starter Grass type has ever been caught by Ash, Leavanny says hi to you.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
You know this will end up getting closed and moved to the regular Pokemon Speculation Thread.

As to your theory, that no non-starter Grass type has ever been caught by Ash, Leavanny says hi to you.

I actually realized the Leavanny thing while posting so I went back and edited. Also, I apologize if I put this in the wrong place, its late and I'm not thinking straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.