• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who will catch what; upcoming episodes/predictions!

jj the pokeman

_-_JJ the POKEMAN_-_
;286;;416;;080;;196;;376;;156;Hey everyone, this is an updated version of last weeks post that made, I got a lot of negativity from it and ask that there be no harrassing or anything, thanks. My question is who will be the next person to catch/recieve a new pokemon? I now know that Cacnea is gone because of BIO updates and stuff... but will James catch another pokemon later that episode? ( he did when he released Weezing! ) Will Ash and Dawn trade Aipom/Buizel? ( I hope not! ) Will brock catch a Nosepass or Snover like some people have been talking about? ( I dont know why... ) Is paul gonna get a Magby, Jessie a Skorupi, or Zoey an Electrike?

This is my view of things...
The next person to get a Pokemon will be Dawn or Brock...
I think Dawn will catch a Shroomish ( last time I said that I was accused of being high on "shrooms" ) Shroomish would be a great addition to her team and when evolved, a great contest Pokemon!

I dont know what Brock will catch ( I KNOW HE GETS HAPPINY! )
I wish he would bring Geodude or Steelix back from the Pewter Gym.

Thanks for reading!!!
I look forward to seeing your responses!!!

;286;;416;;080;;196;;376;;156;[