• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who will you play as?

Who you will play as?

• Boy

Votes: 76 58.9%
  • Girl

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • Dunno yet

Votes: 7 5.4%

• Total voters

Genos

The Indigo Disk
If theres a thread of this, I'm sorry. Anyways, I havent think of it yet.

Headwires

Zangoose Lover
Probably the girl... I really don't like the look of the guy.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
The boy of corse, because well I'm a boy, after completing the game many times I might choose the girl due to the fact that I want to change a little.

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
if i get both versions, i'll be the guy in diamond and the girl in pearl

but if i don't get both, the guy because i am one!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Well, I'm a male, so..i'll play as the boy for Diamond. I'll may get both, so i'll play as the girl for Pearl.

Girl coz she'ss hotttt... ^^
But if I think of it, I'd pick the girl coz all others have been guys... Plus I already have Brock, Ash and Richie as trainer names... lol

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
Both Boy in Diamond and Girl in Pearl

R

Rael

Boy 'cause I'm a boy, and the diamond/pearl boy look is very cool!

Letan

Silver Smashers CO
The guy. Hey, if we're enjoying the WiFi battles and trades, we won't be seeing that hat too often. And hey, I kinda disliked Ash's hat in FR/LG. I got used to it.

Moonlight Locust

Wait, am I back? Wow
Male for two options:
1.I'm Male
2.If I'm teh Female on Pearl(I wanna be) my bro may watch and insult me. @_@