• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who would be ash's main tank powerhouse pokemon.

who will be stronger ?

• Chimchar

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Buizel

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Staravia

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Gliscor

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Ash would bring back Charazard and beat shinji.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Well so far Ash has a chimchar, turtwig, gligar, staravia, buizel,and pikachu.

Who do you think will become Ash's strongest Dp team pokemon?

His strongest pokemon on his kanto team was Charizard.
His strongest pokemon on his Johto team was Bayleef.
His strongest hoen pokemon was Sceptile.

I think Gliscor in the future will be his strongest sinnoh pokemon,until one of the starters or staravia evolve.

dang it forgot to add a pole.

Lucario Hero

Defying Gravity
Unless the starters evolve, Gliscor will probably be the most powerful If none of them evolve, maybe Pikachu, since Ash has had it for so long.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Either Gligar, Turtwig, or Staravia (Assuming it evolves)

If Turtwig evolves to Grotle, it would have a good chance at being a powerhouse.
Gliscor would be pretty neat, and certainly the largest.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Gliscar would be the Strongest gor a while. Being big and knowing a powerful attack.If Gliscar learned Hyper Beam and Cross poison He would be stronger then ash's swellow.

Profesco

gone gently
If I go by the many leaky spoilers around here, I would vote for Gliscor. As of the time of the U.S. dub, however, my vote's for Turtwig. We've seen a lot of potential in Turtwig, from defense, to power, to Ash's trademark atypical speed.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I think pikachu is least like these days......no one voted for him.