• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Would Win in a Pokemon Battle? (1 Hour Cool Down)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The game is simple. You pick two trainers from the Pokémon franchise (games, anime, manga, fan fics), pair them up for a fantasy battle, & give your guess on who you think would win. You could also explain why if you want. Then you name two trainers for the next pair

EX:
  • First Person: Red vs Blue
  • Second Person: Red for obvious reasons. Koga vs Paul

P.S. If it's a fanfic or a not well known character try to provide a link if you can.

Anyway, I'll start:

Green/Leaf vs Wally

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Larry.

Iris (B2W2) vs Ash (Electric Tale of Pikachu)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Irish since the last time I saw Electric Tale Ash, he didn't have the strongest team.

White (Pokémon Adventures) vs Nina (Myths of Unova)

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Red

Emerald (Pokémon Adventures) vs. Steven (Ruby/Sapphire)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Tough one. Emerald is by far the best competitive player the series has ever seen but I'm gonna have to go with Steven Stone. There are some things that you can't fully make up with just strategy, specifically experience.

Iris (Pokemon Adventures) vs. Alder (Pokemon Adventures)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'd say Iris. I'm not well-versed in Pokemon Adventures, but she does take over from Alder in the actual games, which to me implies that she is at least as strong as him.

Youngster Joey (GSC games) vs. Youngster Ben ["I like shorts!" kid] (RBY games)

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Based off their final rematch teams in Gen 3 and Gen 4, Youngster Joey has the higher level by six but only one Pokémon, so probably Youngster Ben.

Cynthia (DPPt) vs. Red (RGB/GSC)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I'm going with Red by default, since he has the highest level Pokemon out of any game.

Cyrus (Pokemon Adventures) vs. Tobias (Pokemon Anime)