• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMSSparky

Team Rocket Trainee
It could have been interesting if they didn't have a girl character every series. But to replace Misty for Johto, which I would've done, taking into consideration Kris/Crystal/whatever her name is wasn't around at this time I probably would have gone with one of the trainer classes and made a unique character (which was suggested earlier on this thread) like a... bird keeper or something. Or an idea I just had, a former Team Rocket member and it could've been a good way to give the TRio a new reason for following the group, to try and re-recruit them or something similar. I wouldn't have gone with an exisiting character like a gym leader. I don't think I'd have been able to watch the series if Casey was used, she annoyed me a lot but Whitney might've been good.

Well, it's just that they're fan of different versions of him people like Dwail like OS Ash the best, while I like all of them, barring BW Ash. So no one likes all versions of Ash, since his fanbase is too divided, so only 1% of the fanbase like all versions of him.

That actually makes a lot of sense, lol. Guess this is what happens when a character remains for too long. His or fanbase just goes to ****.

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
Eevee - Evoli
Espeon - Psiana

I forgot her name, but there was this girl who had 4 other sisters in kimonos (in the games she wore one too but in the anime she had normal clothes, and an Evoli instead of Psiana), I'd expand her story to full season.

NPT

Just a member
If I had to choose someone to replace Misty in Johto, I'd definitely chose Sakura or a younger Whitney.

Eevee - Evoli
Espeon - Psiana

I forgot her name, but there was this girl who had 4 other sisters in kimonos (in the games she wore one too but in the anime she had normal clothes, and an Evoli instead of Psiana), I'd expand her story to full season.

Her name is Sakura.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.