• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who you are?

Inalina

Disscus about Pokemon mystery dungeon here so far hehe...I think that thread alredy existed for a while... but when we have US version showed up tell ya what pokemon are you? And i have a one question... In GBA version i was a Chikorita and in DS version? Can i be one? I know that in red is fire starter to choose and in blue a water too but in the all 2 versions i can be a chikorita?

Viper

LOZ:TP player
Yes you an be Chica in both versions...

dra2k4

Team In Flames
I was a Torchic with Pikachu as a partner. Now I don't use either of them. :D

Kotochan

My only shiny <3
I'm Torchic with a Squirtle as my partner

Speedfox

Blue:

I'm a Bulbasaur and my partner is a Cyndaquil (that inspired Pirashipping <3).

Red:

I'm a Pikachu and my partner is a Mudkip.

I am a Charizard (Dj) and my part ner is a Sceptile (Slasher)

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
i became a cubone and my partner bulba

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
im an espeon (Silver) with my partner, a pikachu (Kiki)

rescue team powerpokes

D/P is finally here!
I was a Machop and my partner was a Pikachu.

Souku

I was a Chikorita with a Cyndaquil the first time I played. After I started again, I am now Mudkip with Cyndaquil. (I should've chosen Bulbasaur.. but I was heavily influenced by my previous game. :b)