• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whodunnit?

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Hey, guys!

As of late, there has been a TV show called Whodunnit airing, and I have seen seven episodes, and I'm really enjoying it.

Sadly, it seems like the series will soon come to an end, but it was good while it lasted.

So, just discuss Whodunnit here!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Love this show. When I saw the fist episode, I looked at my brother and said "Get me on this show" XD

I know we are late in the game so we have narrowed it down to one of 4 people being the killer. I personally think its the girl who isn't on the Kam team (her name escapes me).

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I love that show, I can't wait for the last episode, it will be awesome^^

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I love this show also I have not missed an episode, now that it's only team cam it's going to be crazy but I know that cam is the killer because he is a genius!!

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
I love this show also I have not missed an episode, now that it's only team cam it's going to be crazy but I know that cam is the killer because he is a genius!!

Yes! I'm not the only one who thinks that Kam's the killer!

I have seen every episode as well, and the most recent one was hectic! It was just so awesome and much more complex than the other murders.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Yes it was, I'm more shocked that team kam went from 3 against 6 to now just them so it makes sense he's the killer lol I can't wait for Sundays finale cuz ill be shocked if he's not the killer!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
My overall theory is this: all the others are too obvious.

Kam: he's kind of a jerk, and I doubt they would make the killer black/hispanic or whatever he is just so they didn't get sued or anything. (Idk, people are weird)

Chris: never gotten a scared card, I don't think the killer would have made himself that obvious.

Lyndsey: Supposed traitor.....again, too obvious.

Now Malena....if you remember back....she always stayed right in the middle, not drawing too much attention, not getting killed either.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Melina is dead though so it has to be one of three
I like the theme for tomorrow that the old players return, I still think its Kam though he's been manipulating everyone so he is the mastermind though.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Melina is dead though so it has to be one of three
I like the theme for tomorrow that the old players return, I still think its Kam though he's been manipulating everyone so he is the mastermind though.

We think she is, but that's not 100% though.
Now I'm going to through a few ideas out there:

Who says that the killer has to be among the living?
He could have faked his death, there are some poisons that stop your heat but wear off after a while...and ulessys only had a few small wounds....would have been easy to self inflict, and as soon as he's "dead" suspicion is immediately cast elsewhere.

The other is that Giles is the killer, remember, they were all in the limo, who had time to tie up Giles?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Yeah, the deaths have been pretty brutal so I doubt they were faked and i had to stop it ten times on my DVR to see her face which looked like hers lol I thought it was Giles at first also but as the show went on Kam is the prime suspect lol

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
The deaths? They're definitely fake, I don't think it's legal to kill someone just for a TV show. It's all special effects and makeup artists. Haven't you seen the clips at the end of some of the episodes where the deceased chat about their death?

Yeah, I used to suspect Giles because of the way he acted – but that was before I saw the tracker/detonator.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
The deaths? They're definitely fake, I don't think it's legal to kill someone just for a TV show. It's all special effects and makeup artists. Haven't you seen the clips at the end of some of the episodes where the deceased chat about their death?

Yeah, I used to suspect Giles because of the way he acted – but that was before I saw the tracker/detonator.

I know that lol I'm just saying that In the show its hard to fake those death not in real life lol sorry a out the confusion but I meant in show deaths don't look faked lol but yeah they all wanted us to pick Giles from the start lol

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Oh, okay. I see what you're trying to say, sorry for the misunderstanding. Of course, Ulysses's death could have been faked, but I don't think that any of the others could have been.

Funny, I never suspected Ulysses, I thought he was a good guy. My reasoning was that the screwy stuff he did, he was manipulated by Kam to do.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Its Cool :/) and Yeah I would be really shocked if it was a returning participant but then Again they said one of them is the killer, never if they were living or a dead person

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I doubt itll be a dead person but Yeah I hope so too, but it could be a while before it even airs though :-/ so season 2 better be worth the wait lol