1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Whom do you ship with Korrina

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Bahmo, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bahmo

Bahmo Well-Known Member

I can't hold this bit of nerdy buffoonery: Korrina is probably the hottest gym leader in years, also one of the coolest. I am certain I'm not her only fan, but what's interesting is I don't find much evidence of her being shipped with other characters. Maybe found one or two (clean) pics, but that's all. So what ships involve her?

2. Blood Red

Blood Red ...

Well, some anime fans tend to ship her with Clemont. I'm sure AshxKorrina would've taken off pretty quickly too, but it was pretty much DOA because of Amourshipping.

3. SerenaForTheWin

SerenaForTheWin Yusarin >_<

actually we had a poll for that already, i can still try to vote but you can't post anything new there granted that its been a month old

anyway as for me as i said in the poll, it'll probably be ShalourShipping or LaserbladeShipping

4. MonMonCandie

MonMonCandie Radio - On Air!

Ditto with SerenaForTheWin about the poll...unless that thread has expired now? xD
    In any case, my favorite Korrina ship is LaserbladeShipping. I like the idea of a social ham butterfly interacting with a timid inventor (in the games at least). :) However, I have a few more Korrina ships in mind; I just can't remember them at the moments. lol

5. HoundoomFan

HoundoomFan shy shipper

LaserbladeShipping (Clemont & Korrina) for me I started liking them in that one episode where Clemont comforts her when Lucario's missing and Korrina talks to him about her past with Lucario. I just thought they be too cute together.

6. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Well-Known Member

Didn't we already have a poll for this? Could have sworn that we did, unless it has expired.

I personally really like Shalourshipping (Ash x Korrina). Ever since Korrina made her debut in the anime, I started shipping her with Ash. They both have a lot in common, they're both really dedicated trainers who also really care for their Pokemon. Plus, they do look really cute together.

Laserbladeshipping is really cute but it's Shalourshipping all the way for me.

7. SerenaForTheWin

SerenaForTheWin Yusarin >_<

yes we have - nope the poll isn't expired yet as it hasn't been 100 days but like i say you cannot post anything new to the poll, its been a months old already from the time i created it

8. PudgyEmolga

PudgyEmolga Member

Yes, I agree Korrina is quite hot :) but she seems a little old for Ash and not too sure about Clemont. Other then that we haven't seen much of her life so I don't really ship her with anyone.

9. xEryChan

xEryChan Ace Trainer Staff Member Moderator

I just checked and the older poll has expired so I will keep this one open.

Anyways, I'm all for Shalourshipping. Ash and Korrina make an interesting pairing and they are a lot alike too. It's hard for me not to ship them together.

I also have a soft spot for Laserbladeshipping as well but my favorite is definitely Shalourshipping.

10. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Strange yet lovable corni fangirl~:3

Thanks a ton :D

I don't know who i'd ship her with in the anime, but i've seen me and her as a perfect shipping. Just looking at her makes me feel really happy a lot of the time, anyways ^_^ I've also thought of her as my 'true love' time to time as of resently xD;

11. xEryChan

xEryChan Ace Trainer Staff Member Moderator

Unfortunately, this topic has been bumped after three years of inactivity so I have to close it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.