• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's buying a PS Vita?

Are you buying a PS Vita?

• Yes, soon!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Already bought one!

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Never

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Maybe later.

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Sony has released its PS Vita, and I'm wondering who plans tobuy/has bought one. Discuss PS Vita here, and anything realted!

I'm going to hold back and wait for Final Fantasy 10 HD to be released, there aren't that many games that take my interest yet!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I will buy one at end of the Vita life span, like I always do with all of the PlayStation.

Also Sony will have to work really hard not to make the vita a failure in the Western market like they did with the PSP, but this isn't the place to talk about it.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Step 1. Get a job
Step 2. Buy a PS3
Step 3. Wait for more Vita games that'll grab my interest to be released (so far, only Uncharted: Golden Abyss)
Step 4. Wait for a price drop
Step 5. Buy a Vita

Nighthawk

I want a price drop and some good games before I buy.

Are the graphics for the Vita good?

Yes, they are. Not as good as a PS3, but still, they are pretty impressive. Search for some Uncharted: Golden Abyss gameplay videos.

Well, I will buy one later. Waiting for a good bundle, with a memory card and a game, to come. Just like I did with my 3DS. Besides, there are some cool games coming this year. So... I'll see.

Shadow XD001

Don't have any plans to do buy a Vita. Even if I did, it would be after a price drop and when the memory cards were bundled with the Vita (which it should be), but I'm not buying the Vita.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
So you are following a logic of a Nintendo fan boy who has a product in his username, thus making him unbiased and fair?
Finally, someone knows where my username comes from. Why am I having to defend myself so much today? Anyways, the exclusives on other consoles are usually small in number when compared to the exclusives on Nintendo's consoles. That and I enjoy saving my money and like getting other things on holidays. A Nintendo fanboy? Yes, but one with a solid amount of reasoning.
whats a ps vita all i see is a copy of the 3ds
Oh, Lord. It's an entirely new system produced by a different company, there's no 3D, there are different exclusives, there's another joystick built in, there's no folding screens, and the graphics are much better.

Anyways, you kiddies enjoy discussing Sony's new HD portable system, I'm out!

Last edited:

Abstinence Pistols

Definitely, but only once the price drops, and once there are better games released. There are some pretty good games on the horizon, like Gravity Rush and the Killzone game that's been confirmed, but as of now there's really nothing good.

How is the Vita a copy of the 3DS? Because it's a handheld? That's like saying the PS3 is a copy of the Gamecube, since they're both consoles.

I have heard from the rumor mill that since K-Marts are rapidly closing but still getting their shipments of Vitas they're selling them for up to 30% off.

This is just the rumor mill though. And I still wouldn't bet on a halfway inexpensive Vita memory card. lulz.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I'm not and I doubt I ever will. Here's my reasoning.
Sticking to Nintendo for it's first party games means you're missing out. Big time.
I was just about to say ParaChomp had the most Nintendo fanboy-ish comment until I saw this.
Finally, someone knows where my username comes from.
._. That was the first thing I noticed about you username, I thought it was obvious.

That like me saying "Did anyone notice the #06 in my name is Charizard's number?"