• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whos cooler-arceus or mewtwo?

whos cooler-arceus or mewtwo?

• arceus

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 61 70.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepig

Hi!who do you think is cooler-arceus or mewtwo?

Djura

99% chance to hit
I hear there's a place called the polls, and this thread should be put there.

Last edited:

arcanine lover

Whee........ *thonk*
Mew.

Moving to polls >.>

Mew.

Moving to polls >.>

EmeraldLeafBlade

Mewtwo is neat looking, stars in a great movie and has an awesome backstory. Even if Arceus is stronger... eh... it's a creepy goat thing. Bleh.

NotChip

®™
Mewtwo as Arceus just doesn't look right to me.
Mewtwo has more attitude to his look whereas I can't see Arceus doing much apart from standing still.

pokepig

Enheritance

Dragon Trainer
Mewtwo. I've always favored him not only from his attitude but his background story as well. Arceus looks weird to me, and I like the way Mewtwo looks.

magic marker

I climb twee!
arceus looks pitiful compared to arceus ! imagine a catlike manlike hovering thing with psykick powers vs a mutilated goat ? mewtwo wins hands down

Bling King

Doesn't post often
I've always thought that Mewtwo just looked weird. I thought that the tube behind his head looked awkward, I didn't understand why he seemed to have massive chest bones, he seemed disproportionate to me, and I never understood why his fingertips were balls. Overall, he looked rather unimpressive. I later learned that his appearance was heavily based off of Giygas (Mother 1/Earthbound 0) who's appearance appears to have been inspired by Frieza from Dragonball Z. This makes Mewtwo seem rather uninspired to me.

Arceus, on the other hand, looks better in my opinion. He has a strange golden "ring" around him adorned with green spots that look like jewels, a cloud-like fur, golden feet, and he can change his type and appearance with the plates to boot. Furthermore, he is based off of a Chinese mythical creature called a Qilin, and Arceus' myth is similar to that of Pangu, the Chinese creation deity. That sounds more interesting than being a lab experiment.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
arceus looks pitiful compared to arceus ! imagine a catlike manlike hovering thing with psykick powers vs a mutilated goat ? mewtwo wins hands down
. . . I know it was probably an accident. Do I need to say anything?

Anyway, I'm not fond of either of them, but I prefer Mewtwo, considering I don't even know what Arceus is supposed to be. :/

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
arceus

Erm...thats the reason I dont like arceus its neak is way to long. It has huge toenails....and whats with the ring?He is suposed to be based off a unicorn...is that even possible? he looks like a goat that went to the springfield power plant.

mewtwo

Overall human shape,I think thats good Personaly I like the eyes I also like his body porportions (or however you spell it.) I think he is ugly....but in a good way yahknow? And I dont know why but I like his feet lol

Also...I like mewtows personality....

Last edited:

Elite Four Muadita

Mewtwo is better imo just beacuse it is a clone and not a "legend" I like better the history of mewtwo than arceus..

Claudius Darling

The weird one
I don't really have a favourite Pokemon among the legendaries but if I had to choose now I would pick Mewtwo simply because I/we know his personality and what kind of Pokemon he is when compared to the almighty Arceus, he's eve had two of his own movies.

LordKelvin

It's not Lupus.
Arceus's ability to change types with plates is interesting, but it just doesn't have the badass-ness or old-school-ness of Mewtwo.

freakeh eevee

Call me Eevee =3
Arceus = A freaky metal thing with a ball for a stomach and a ring around him, claiming to be the god of pokemon when he's not that good in battle (I've fought an AR'd arceus... fail) and we all know that the true ultimate legendary is Mew. (since she has the DNA of all pokemon at once, can learn transform, and makes a pretty sweet uber)

Mewtwo = Original, a lab experiment with a mysterious past, your entire goal in life in R/B/Y.
And he's hot. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.