• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's deserved get returned to JN series as a returning characters/cameos?

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Things will always be toxic no matter if Ash ends up with someone or not. In an interview, it was said that we were meant to wait and assume that Ash ends up in a relationship with one of his former teammates at some point in the future that may be drawing near, and that partner has confirmed romantic feelings for him unlike those whose To begin with, the affair with Ash was pure speculation. I'm absolutely sure the writers wouldn't throw all of that away just because of some toxic viewers. The reaction of the viewers in the confirmed boat depends on the viewers themselves, not the writers. Does anyone know what interview he is referring to? I found it on reddit
Wrong thread, you should write this on something related to amourshipping threads, not here.

Plus, we're no talking about shippings here. Serena's return episode was pretty good, why the hell need again bring her back?....

Wrong thread, you should write this on something related to amourshipping threads, not here.

Plus, we're no talking about shippings here. Serena's return episode was pretty good, why the hell need again bring her back?....
Bruh she barely interacted with Ash… ship or no ship that’s a disgrace

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Natsume [Sabrina] deserved to return considering that she had such an interesting subplot in early Kanto in OS, and also because it would've been great to see her and Satoshi have a real rematch. It also would've been nice to see Kyou [Koga] again just for the sake of possibly seeing Anzu [Janine] debut.
Yeah, actually i wanted really rematch vs Sabrina - in that time would be a tough & fair battle.
Ash barely never battled her seriously, just got lucky because of prankster Haunter.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Sabrina, N and Brandon are the only ones that feel like missed opportunities to me in the series itself
Beside that, we definitely should have gotten LT. Surge along with Visquez, Casey, Cameron, Virgil, Barry, Nando, Conway during the M8 cameos in the first round. Very surprised we didn't get them, esp Visquez who was Ash's first PWC battle

Aside from them don't really care for anyone else appearing. Any other gym leader reappearing would be meh to me similar to Chuck or Erika lol. Bringing back CoTDs could be fun for the memes but ultimately worthless

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Sakura could have been Chloe’s Espeon episode, and, bonus, provide insight to her career choice by comparing how she broke away from her four sisters’ choice in kimono dancing to focus on being a Pokémon Trainer.

Missed opportunity to make a Johto venture worth it.
I rewatched that episode today actually :D
Sad, she didn't show anymore after that episode....