• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's Flying Now? (360)

AscendingLatios

Volcano Trainer
Kthleen said:
Does Pokemon Heroes even have a released CD soundtrack?
I know there is Japanese soundtrack CD and it contains most of the background music along with the Japanese opening and closing credits music. But I don't know if there's an English soundtrack CD and whether it has Y&M&P on it or not.

Anyway, the one from the 5th movie is the Pokémon Live! version.
Ah, okay. Yeah, that's the good version of the song. :)

The credits say it was released on some CD, but I remember someone saying that such a CD doesn't exist.
It definitely exists because I bought it and have it in my hands as I type. :)

YOU & ME & POKÉMON
I see! So the song was on the CD and not the movie. That explains why this version they played during this episode is one I had never heard it before. :)

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
AscendingLatios said:
I know there is Japanese soundtrack CD and it contains most of the background music along with the Japanese opening and closing credits music. But I don't know if there's an English soundtrack CD and whether it has Y&M&P on it or not.

Ah, okay. Yeah, that's the good version of the song. :)

It definitely exists because I bought it and have it in my hands as I type. :)

I see! So the song was on the CD and not the movie. That explains why this version they played during this episode is one I had never heard it before. :)
I can't find anything on a Pokémon Heroes soundtrack. Mizu no Miyako no Mamorigami Latias to Latios has one. Didn't PH keep the original music (excluding the credit music), though?

Isn't it? [img139]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_heart.gif[/img139]

I see what happened. It says that the song "Secret Garden" is on "The Pokémon 2002 Music Collection" (whose title I keep seeing is really "Pokemon Music Collection 2002") but some interpreted that to mean that the other songs were, too. And since it was never released in the U.S. or U.K. (and a Japanese soundtrack wouldn't be likely to have English dub [or theatrical play] songs on it), they figured that it must not exist.

Yes. And the Pokémon Live!(/5th movie) version is best. However, sadly, the Pokémon Live! soundtrack is incredibly rare. Thankfully, I know a place where one can get that version the song in its entirety (if you don't already have it).

Last edited:

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
Pika Hikari KT said:
I was very pleased with Chimecho's voice--sounds almost exactly like Chirean(there's a small difference in the voices, but it's there)! Gotta be one of the best Pokémon dub voices ever.:) 'You and Me and Pokémon' playing...haven't heard that in a while(I have a strange urge to get my 'Totally Pokémon' CD out and play the karaoke version.^_^; )! Skarmory gets spotlight--yayness! Though I'm very sure that was Sky Attack and not Steel Wing it used... I highly anticipate the dogfight next week...where you see why Swellow are so awesome(hey, they are)!:p

She said "Skarmory Steel Wing Attack"!
Unless they said the wrong attack, because if Skarmory used Steel Wing its Wings should have glowed, not its whole body. o_O So my guess is that we are both right, She did say Steel Wing, but it showed Skarmory using Sky Attack! :D

Wind Waker

Now that's Effulgent
I now know that winoa doesn't use skaromy in her gym battle, and her best pokémon? not altaria, a shiny swellow, i'm sorry for posting on the wrng episode, but i don't get this at all.

back on this episode i am SOOO happy that james caught a chimecho, he needed to catch a pokémon and he caught a good one, imagine, a chicmecho, a cute chimecho, on the side of evil *maniacal laughter*

M

Monster

This was a great episode. Chimecho is so cool, and it was awesome when Winona's Skarmory used Drill Peck through the machine. I can't wait for the gym battle!

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Addydo said:
She said "Skarmory Steel Wing Attack"!
Unless they said the wrong attack, because if Skarmory used Steel Wing its Wings should have glowed, not its whole body. o_O So my guess is that we are both right, She did say Steel Wing, but it showed Skarmory using Sky Attack! :D
It was obviously a dub error.
I don't know why the hell 4Kids would think Skarmory's entire body glowing and smashing into something [its wings made NO contact with the TR machine] would be a Steel Wing Attack. Then again, these are the same people who think Arbok evolves into Seviper >.>

Anywhays, I LOVED this episode!
Yes, Winona is my favourite Gym Leader but Mid Hoenn is the best part of the entire Hoenn Arc [trust me -.-o]. And I classify mid-Hoenn starting when Ash's Taillow evolved to the Picifidlog Contest.

I know a Festival is cliché in Pokemon, but it was a Feather Festival!
Not just some random "lolz! wii luv Pokaymahnz!" Festivals.
Winona even led a Flying Pokemon formation [like Snow Birds]

Chimecho is awesome. Best. Team Rocket. Pokemon. EVUR!!! [too bad it never will do anything...well...maybe a little something in Lilycove *cough* but that's it].
Too bad it had a shitty dub voice. Honestly, how can you all love it? It was HORRIBLE! It sounded like a pubescent chipmunk trying to exhale every ounce of air from its lungs o_O To put it nicely :p

Overall, this episode was excellent. The best Gym Leader introduction episode we'll see in Hoenn IMO.

9.99999/10 - No episode can be perfect, huh?
CANNOT wait for the Gym Battle.

Oh, wait...I almost forgot. Best quote of this episode:

Jessie: Prepare for Trouble, we are Team Rocket.
James: Make it double, if it flies, we shock it.

^ I laughed at that...HARD! XD

One more thing. I can't believe no one pointed it out, but the most stupid dub sentence was IN THIS EPISODE!!!

Max: Whoa! I never knew the Sky was so big!

...just WTF.

Kawaiiest.Combusken said:
Too bad it had a shitty dub voice. Honestly, how can you all love it? It was HORRIBLE! It sounded like a pubescent chipmunk trying to exhale every ounce of air from its lungs o_O To put it nicely :p
YES. Chimecho has one of the worst dub voices in history, but everyone's infatuated with it:confused:. WTF moment of SPP. Heck, I would've prefered Ludicolo/Shiftry/Exploud/the like's voice on Chimecho more than this constipated version.

~*CB*~​

W

WindyNight

YTV aired this episode yesterday noon...I must say this is a quite funny episode..I actually saw Ash pulling Brock's ear...^^ The voice of that Chimecho is nice and soft...It's attack Heal Bell is awesome...Too bad that they still blasted off like always...Winona looks cute and is great to see her riding on a Skarmory...I wish I can do that..Overall, I give a rating 7.5/10 for the episode..:D

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Chimecho'a voice is ok. Hell, I'm glad it only says a single part of its name as opposed to constantly blurting out something along the lines of 'Chimecho Chime! Chime Chimecho Chime chime!'. But I'm not really fond of the fact that it sounds like a complete and utter drone. I mean, there's about 0% emotion in its voice judging by the episodes I've seen since its capture. Blah, I'm sure it'll get better come Lilycove.

"Chime chime chime. |__|"

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I'm not found of either of any of Chimecho's voices in either version, but I don't think the dub's done a horrible job of it.

The Magikarp salesman is back! After only been gone for about 5 episodes! Yeah! This time though, I was supirsed James didn't go after him like last time, only for a real Chimecho to turn up and join them (worst mistake of it's life).

Another festival?! There's always festivals, I wanted them to walk around the tree-top houses and chat to people rather than watching kids fly around on Skarmories.

On a final note I am really impressed with the Gym field itslef, one of the best gym battlefields I've seen.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

the actual fortree gym looks amazing, with the huge charizard and Skarmory statues

that skarmory was HUGE!

and I loved that James got a chimecho in the end!

I hate it's voice and pronounciation tho... I thought it was chime-cho not chime-echo

do you see two 'e's? I dont!

Batdude

Old school
The different music in this one was nice I thought. I officially LOVE Chimecho, INCLUDING it's 'shitty' dub voice. *to the dub version* Don't worry, I'll stand up for you... *back on course* Did no-one else notice that once James copped who the Salesman was he said 'You're the one who sold me that fake Magikarp and then that fake Feebas!'? What was fake about the Magikarp? It may have been a useless lump, but it wasn't fake by any means. Probably the most talented Magikarp out there...

*remembers*
James: C'mon Magikarp, let's escape!
Jessie: Don't tell me this fish can't swim?!
Meowth: Forget swim, it can barely splash.

Anyway, I LOVED this episode.

B

Blaziken master

Just saw this episode.Its better than I thought it was!I liked the part where you saw all the pokemon playing

MaskedManAbsolkid

I liked it, but a few 'kinda mistakes'. James mentioned something about the Chimecho that he'd seen it a bit earlier, but he wasn't with Jessie and Meowth when Chimecho passed. And I think a Skiploom said 'hoppip' or 'Mudkip'. Anyways, a good episode, my favourite bit was the ghost flight, where all of the pokemon popped up, and Pikachu, Skitty and Swellow went 'arghh'. And also when the Magikarp Salesman said Chimecho picks winning lottery tickets.

Sebok

Banned
James is way too protective of Chimecho. Like Jessie was with her Wurmple. I don't think he'll ever battle with it because he loves it too much.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Brocksketchum said:
Did anybody beside me enjoy Winona's voice? I thought it sounded quite right.
I surely did. It was great and I think the voice actor who voiced Winona is the same one who voiced Max (in other words Amy Birnbaum). Of course, I might be wrong.
The only thing I did not like about the episode was when Winona was scared of Brock's "flirty" habits.

W

winona122

Does anyone know if this episode will be on again? I missed it and am really sad.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
winona122 said:
Does anyone know if this episode will be on again? I missed it and am really sad.
I'm not sure, but in the mean time you can look at some screenshots from the ep