• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's going to win Wallace Cup?

Who's winning it?

• Zoey

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • May

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
I think it's going to be Dawn, just for fun. If not, then it's going to be May.

Rave

Banned
Paul will be the winner.

Thriller

Its almost time
Its not going to be Dawn.

And hopefully, after this loss, she will finally realize that contests just isn't her bag.

Leomon

The digital warrior
i think that may will win and she will show Dawn how to be a real co-ordinator

Isis-sama

I'm guessing either May or some filler coordinator introduced for the purpose of the contest.

I could see Zoey thinking she'll take the prize, and then being beaten by May in the finals. Or a battle between Dawn and May for it all, though it would be unusual for Dawn to do so well after how crappy they've had her do in Contests lately. Hopefully Dawn will at least make a good showing.

As much as Dawn should win...she can't because no matter what happens, I don't see her winning against May (who I think as a guest character in the show should be in the finals).

So I'm guessing May will win. If it's only four people joining, I see Ash vs. Dawn, Dawn wins. May vs. Zoey, May wins. And then, May vs. Dawn...May wins.

hatotab

I'm going to have to say May will win--or atleast she better win.
As much as I love Dawn, it wouldn't feel right if she won. I think that May will win, and Dawn would be "inspired" by May, and her defeat will push her to do better.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't think it'll be any of those four. I have a feeling a new random strong rival will appear and win the whole thing.

Think Richie/Harrison/Tyson/Robert/Solidad....but a new character for this competition.

There's a good chance we'll have a new character like that win it.

5Turtwis23

Riolu Master
May only if Wallace doesn't compete in it

I hope other people are in it other than those 4. Like Harley for example. Now I'm not saying he'll win but it would make the episode more interesting. I still think that May could possibly take the title. I mean it kinda makes sense to me due to her whole guest apperance and it would be a great accomplishment to remember her time in Sinnoh.

And to be honest, I would love to see Paul doing something even though he most likely won't enter/be in these episodes.

Rave

Banned
I like the sound of that as long as he crushes Dawn into the ground.

Off topic when did you become a staff memeber? not sucking up or anything just curious.

Yesterday. The mods love me so much, they made me join their legion.

And now I am subjected to wiping the mess that goes on in Misc from the many unbelievable morons that horribly plague the area.

Hmm I see it being first Ash V.S Dawn than he sees how sad and nervous Dawn is and forfits. Than it will be May V.S Dawn with May winning. Sadly I don't see Dawn winning this, if she does win it, it will be by fluke LOL. Both Ash/May/Zoey are better at this, maybe she needs to just give contests a break.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Let's see...Dawn is essentially on the verge of suicide by this point, so giving her an abysmal loss would only push her off the deep end. Having Dawn vs. May would be every preteen fanboy's wet dream, and yet, I seriously doubt the writers would have a veteran like May lose to Dawn, who can still be considered a novice. Ash won't win, either, considering how contests aren't his deal (makes me shudder at the thought of further Zoey scoldings). As lame as this sounds, I think a likely scenario is a draw between Dawn and May. Not because the writers are too chicken to have one lead female come out above another, but because it would give Dawn a reason to give contests another try, even though realistically, May should easily crush her, especially with Hellspawn Squirtle/Wartortle.