• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tharjaandme

Trash Mainer
I'll be taking dang ol Cyndaquil for Quilava purposes.

MechaLugia

Misses Toonami
Well Soul Silver will be my main game and I will start off with Cyndaquil.

But for Heart Gold I'll choose Totodile. I'm going to get an egg from and both and them to the other game respectively, and hopefully get a Chikorita from a friend *wink wink nudge nudge* *cough* I'll gladly trade a Totodile or Cyndaquil *cough*

Chikorita. I love that starter and that one gives the most challenge. Although Cyndaquil is pretty close.

Glaciage

Blizzard Battler
It depends on what one my friend is getting. Either Chikorita or Totodile, but I'm leaning towards Chikorita because I always get the grass starter.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
soul silver will be main so totodile for obvious reasons then chickorita on heart gold for a challenge im not cydaquils biggest fan his move pool is way too shallow. whilst Feraligtr can sweep the e4 by himself with relative ease.

Goldenrod

One armed detective
Chikorita. It's my favorite out of all the starters in all the regions :D. It's just sooooo cute! <3

uber9001

IN THE BATHROOM!
Im choosing Totodile. Cyndaquil's movepool is WAY too shallow.

BigD2106

i'm still thinking about it but i'll probably start with Totodile and then when i play back through for the second time choose Cyndaquil

ugadawg13

Team Aqua Leader
SOUL SILVER: Can't decide between Totodile and Cyndaquil......so I'm using both. ^_^

HEART GOLD: Chikorita

BigD2106

i'm still thinking about it but i'll probably start with Totodile and then when i play back through for the second time choose Cyndaquil

BigD2106

Jareddude123

I'm a Soul-Silverer!
For a long while I was sticking to Cyndaquil, but all of a sudden, I changed to Chikorita. Meganium is just so cute!
Weird how that happens huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.