• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinimaster.

Pretty much cyndaquil

ricedonut

pringle user
I chose chickorita for my last playthrough. BIIIIIIG mistake. It was the weakest pokemon on my team...

x0MoMusica0x

who wouldn't choose Totodile?

blackterravolt

Penguin Lover
I picked Totodile as my starter. Ice Fang, Superpower, Waterfall and Crunch are great moves for a Feraligatr as it provides it with a lot of coverage. :)

Sceptile40

The One...
Cyndaquil. The coolest one in the worst region.(starter-wise anyway)

Bluekit121

Little Miss Lucario
I've used both Cyndaquil and Totodile, but I picked Chikorita in the poll since I plan on restarting Soul Silver today and choosing Chikorita.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I really don't like Typhlosion (altough I do like Cyndaquil and Quilava) and Chikorita is just too weak, so I'm going for Totodildo

EraSN

I chose cyndaquil, and kept him a cyndaquil! ^.^ He is level 100 now on my heartgold, which is my main game that I will never erase.
I got soulsilver to just play through, get items and pokemon, and trade them to my HG game. When I played soulsilver I chose chikorita.

Ver-mont

I chose Cyndaquil, it's my favorite out of the three Johto ones (and I tend to pick the Fire starter... except in Unova).

I tried to go with Chikorita once, but it's too hard to get a female one and I just can't see it as male. Or Bayleef, or Meganium.

Status
Not open for further replies.