• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Cyndaquil, gold was my first ever game and I picked him back then and found most of the game a breeze with him :'D

Chikorita, because Bayleef and Meganium are pure win.

buizel871

ninja buizel
definitely cyndaquil! I started with him on my silver n he was my fave!!!

Nobody's Nerd

Electric Engine
I started with Cyndaquil when I first got Silver, but I think this time around I'll go with Totodile, mostly because I also used Cyndaquil most recently on Silver. Though, to be honest I like all of the Johto starters about equally.

T-major

Trainer Trainer
This time around, I'm going with Totodile. I love Cyndaquil, but recently Feraligatr has me drooling over him

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
I don't care how much 4th gen battle system raped Typhlosion's potential, I'm going Cyndaquil because of the good old days with it from 2nd gen.

Cyndaquil, cause I love seeing that pokemon following me around would be wicked!!!

redrunner89

Serebii War Leader
i'm going with Totodile even though at the later stages typhlosion does the best against the other final stages of its region as long as it still learns thunderpunch.

Rock Raiyu

DESTROY! DESTROY!
I'm choosing Totodile and Chikorita, Totodile because he's my favorite starter. Chikorita cause apparently everyone is choosing Cyndaquil. I'd like to be different from everyone else. lol

cujocrazy

pro trainer
totodile. hes the coolest dude ever. ferraligator is a plus ;)

ArcananShadow

Poke Wanderer
Im choosing Cyndaquil. Although Totodile was my original in Gold I do favor Cyndaquil now. It was a hard decision.

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Totodile... because Feraligatr is my favorite Pokemon, and it kills everything. Feraligatr is often underestimated...

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Chikorita. My first Pokemon ever in any game =P

Shikyobi

Cyndaquil because it's my favorite Johto starter and I also started off with one on Silver. ;155;

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
On SS I am getting my 2nd favorite pokemon Chikorita. And it has to be a female. I did the same thing on my old sliver game. She kicks butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.