1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who's gonna be your starter?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Dramatic Melody, May 8, 2009.

?

Who's your starter?

1. Chikorita

844 vote(s)
    20.4%
  2. Cyndaquil

1,905 vote(s)
    46.1%
  3. Totodile

1,380 vote(s)
    33.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharizardBlastoise

CharizardBlastoise Squirtle Power!

Cyndaquil, gold was my first ever game and I picked him back then and found most of the game a breeze with him :'D

2. Chikorita, because Bayleef and Meganium are pure win.

3. buizel871

buizel871 ninja buizel

definitely cyndaquil! I started with him on my silver n he was my fave!!!

4. Nobody's Nerd

Nobody's Nerd Electric Engine

I started with Cyndaquil when I first got Silver, but I think this time around I'll go with Totodile, mostly because I also used Cyndaquil most recently on Silver. Though, to be honest I like all of the Johto starters about equally.

5. Chaoscrippler

Chaoscrippler Well-Known Member

Cyndaquil. Just like old times.

6. T-major

T-major Trainer Trainer

This time around, I'm going with Totodile. I love Cyndaquil, but recently Feraligatr has me drooling over him

7. Surfing_Pikachu

Surfing_Pikachu ____________

Totodile! I just love that little guy :D

8. itsme

itsme (ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?

I don't care how much 4th gen battle system raped Typhlosion's potential, I'm going Cyndaquil because of the good old days with it from 2nd gen.

9. InfamousMrJ

InfamousMrJ Serebii'sGhostbuster

This.
    I love that little bugger to death. ^^
    Meganium is not only amazing to use, it's easy on the eyes. =)

10. TheDarkLucario

TheDarkLucario Facepalm

Cyndaquil, cause I love seeing that pokemon following me around would be wicked!!!

11. redrunner89

redrunner89 Serebii War Leader

i'm going with Totodile even though at the later stages typhlosion does the best against the other final stages of its region as long as it still learns thunderpunch.

12. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu DESTROY! DESTROY!

I'm choosing Totodile and Chikorita, Totodile because he's my favorite starter. Chikorita cause apparently everyone is choosing Cyndaquil. I'd like to be different from everyone else. lol

13. cujocrazy

cujocrazy pro trainer

totodile. hes the coolest dude ever. ferraligator is a plus ;)

14. ArcananShadow

ArcananShadow Poke Wanderer

Im choosing Cyndaquil. Although Totodile was my original in Gold I do favor Cyndaquil now. It was a hard decision.

15. The_Landlord

The_Landlord I don't care...

Totodile... because Feraligatr is my favorite Pokemon, and it kills everything. Feraligatr is often underestimated...

16. ellie

ellie Δ Staff Member Admin

Chikorita. My first Pokemon ever in any game =P

17. Shikyobi

Shikyobi Member

Cyndaquil because it's my favorite Johto starter and I also started off with one on Silver. ;155;

18. Me too, I had Cyndaquil and Totodile on Silver so idk who I wanna choose first. I think Totodile is winning me over though :)

19. Flame Haji

Flame Haji Dark Type Trainer

On SS I am getting my 2nd favorite pokemon Chikorita. And it has to be a female. I did the same thing on my old sliver game. She kicks butt.

20. deon99

deon99 Active Member

totodile for sure great pokemon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.