• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

muumajii23

Probably Chikorita...

The only one who has a useable moveset that fits what I want them for.

I would take Totodile, but I want it to know surf. :3

Jigglypuff5000

I remember choosing Totodile when I first got the original Gold, so I may go with him again for the nostalgia or I may pick Chikorita. I don't know, I'll probably decide on the day I start it up [as my usual]. ^-^

Adz

Poke Knight
Well im delighted with this new remake revelatipn! So happy!! I'm so getting both!! One male and one female trainer!! Jimmy and marina here we come!!

Hg- cyndaquil! Mainly because its always been my favourite starter! I adote quilava! My fave poke of all time! Typhy is alri a tough cookie bu prefer quilava!!

Ss- totodile! Because it is another of my fave pokemon !!

I had both g and s when they first came out and i'm going to keep both the same in these new remakes!!! :D

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Back when I got my first Generation II game, Pokemon Silver. I started out with Totodile, whom has always been in my list of top pokemon. So again, I will be using Totodile.

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
Chikorita will be my choice yet again since it's become a mission to have Meganium within my party throughout any journey. After my brother and I heard about the remake around 11 the other night, both he and I began making our parties for both versions such as who's to be caught..etc. Lol, I can't wait for sure.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Chikorita for nostalgic purposes

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Why Totodile of course in HG. It was the first Second Generation Pokémon I ever obtained. Probably Cyndaquil in SS.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
Cyndaquil. I always used it before, and I'm sticking to it now.

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
Cyndaquil all the way.

pokegamefreak

cyndaquil because he is one of my favorite pokemon

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I'll get a Totodile for a starter... I don't need a grass type but I'm surely going to get Magmar at Burned Tower... as for the rest of my team... I don't know... but probably an Espeon and a Togetic/Togekiss

Oh and I surely hope the pokédex is upgraded from GSC to HGSS (so evos of Johto pokémon appear aswell and are obtainable... not like in FRLG where you had to get the National Dex to evolve some species :S )

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
Totodile because he was my choice in Gold but i also like chikortia so i may chnage my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.