• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
TOTODILE. All the way. The only time I haven't chosen the Water starter is in D/P, since Turtwig is so cool and Piplup is...freakish.
Dream Team for SS-I hope-: ;160; ;249; ;196; ;197; ;198; ;214;

Last edited:

serenaballerina

Its a close tie between Totodile and Cyndaquil for me. I kicked butt with my Feraligatr in Crystal and in Silver I used Cyndaquil. I never cared for Chikorita too much but I love Meganium.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Cyndy for oldd times sake :]

GamerSonic

Wow Cyndaquil is very popular. I guess it cause people don't need grass type that much in the game. So Chikorita is used less. Totodile is a favorite aswell.

richard

Fire Master
I am going to start with Cyndaquil, because it evolves into my favorite pokemon, Typhlosion. Also I am a fire-type lover and there are plenty of water pokemon to use instead of Totodile.

ratman11527

Cindiquil all the way! omg i am so psyched about this! This was my favorite generation by far! Thank you gamefreak!!!! I love these remake thingies! Next one make a yellow!

HardyParty

←I know im sexy
Totodile use water gun on that sentret

Channy13

Water Vamp Trainer
Cydaquil and then totodile.
there are much better wild grass pokemon than chikorita

I'm really having trouble deciding. I'll probably dig up my old gameboy color and check out what teams I had on my gold/silver/crystal. I'll probably get heartgold and soulsilver, then I have work on two different teams.

Dramon

I'll choose Totodile or Cyndaquil. I could never choose between the two.

_B_

Chikorita of course :eek:

I picked chikorita in silver, gold, and bayleef in colosseum :eek:

I just love meganium and it's wide variety of mvoes :3

Status
Not open for further replies.