• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's gonna be your starter?

Who's your starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 844 20.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 1,905 46.1%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1,380 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmanderz

Cyndaquil. I always pick him.

Radon

Wow! Cyndaquil has a lot of votes. In fact, it all most has 1337 votes. I don't blame them, because Cyndaquil is the easiest starter to train. I'm also not surprised that Chickorita has the least votes because it's the slowest starter to train.

DSi_Boy__

im bak - TRADE AWAY!
Im going to go with Cyndaquil!He can make a difference.

Doridor

Pokemon!
Its a tough choice. Crystal was always my favourite of all the games, and it is always hard to choose from the starters.
But when it comes down to it, I will probably choose Chikorita, just cause most grass types in the game are dual types. ;152;

TrainerSillyPK

eleven year old girl
Chikorita.
I mean I like fire type but I choose her because she is the most feminine!

Cyndaquil.
Typhosion is like my second favourite Pokemon of all time, second only to Umbreon. Now that I think about it, I've chosen a fire type for every generation as my starter :D
And also LOL at the fact that Cyndaquil has 1'337 votes XD

Last edited:

Spirst

I am not a crook
Hmm, I've always chosen Cyndaquil and every other fire type as my starter. I might choose Chikorita this time. I'm going to get the eggs of the other starters regardless. Besides, Chikorita is adorable.

Kotone

I'll get Chikorita even though in my first game Pokemon Silver my starter was Totodile cause I didn't know how to play and chosed it randomly without wanting to.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I'd chose cyndaquil. I never played a game in the johto before so i am not sure but i always choose the fire starter except in the sinnoh becouse i did not like chimchar to much.

the blade of light

im really sorry
chikorita has and always will be my first pick for 2nd gen, due to the fact that ive always like most grass type starters

Kashmir

Welcome to Zaun!
A hard one..I usually choose Cyndaquil, but sometimes after I've beaten the game once, I'll start over and pick a new starter. Recently, I've been rather interested in Feraligatr. o3o

ill choose totodile the most mischievous of them all hehe plus feraligatr looks way kool

Donnikun

The Shining Hunter
im undecided all three i like. leaning to totodile at the moment, i like cyndaquil, but hes sort of the "default" pokemon of the second generation male. and chikorita is the "default" of the female if i remember right.

the main thing which holds me back from totodile is i got a wonderful egg moved feraligatr in diamond, which i may start breeding for a shiny, but i know that can take like forever lol, and i dont have a typhlosion or maganium of that calibur yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.